A Thousand Horizons (LPU Summit #5)

hahninator

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a really casual QA, took like 20 min for them to thank fans. Translation and the fact they asked same question from each band member made it really bland, but chester soloing messenger was great:P

True, and the visuals? Would have been better if they were ATS visuals instead of those showed lmao.

I noticed that the fans were helping each other out.

The people who were at the back were passing their stuff forward to the people at the front and they were getting it signed and handing it back to them.

I wish everywhere and everyone could be like that. :)

Edited by Sheldor

I noticed that the fans were helping each other out.

The people who were at the back were passing their stuff forward to the people at the front and they were getting it signed and handing it back to them.

I wish everywhere and everyone could be like that. :)

I Agree! At Download Festival 2011, a real a-hole just stood beside me and the funny thing were that he were complaining to everyone that we were moving alot lol..It's a concert damn it XD !

That performance of Messneger was amazing. I was speaking to a few members from here on Facebook Chat. We all agreed on how well it was done.

I would Love to see a Linkin Park Movie with something like this.

That was so awesome. The whole thing. And I'm really looking forward to seeing these LP figures when they're on sale! XD So cute. Ehh, I mean, kawaii :)

Rendering, 52%

You are awesome! I tried to record it myself but I forgot to switch my new screen recorder to HQ, resulting in bad sound and a lagging picture. Stupid me.

I also saw the LPA recording on YT but I find the resolution pretty low o.O Looks like they didn't record on full screen.

However, thank you for putting this up :D