2011 DSP's Posted! Festivals!

hahninator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weenie Roast sounded way better than the webcast, obviously. NovaRock is also a great show.

Something I noticed about NovaRock is that during When They Come For Me, the 'hey hey hey hey' part is actually sung by the band, or at least, it's the first time I don't hear the sample louder than the band members singing.

Another thing during WTCFM is that I feel the chorus sounds different. I don't know if Chester is using some kind of filter/effect now, or if Pooch is adding some effect to Chester's voice.

Edited by danielpsoad-09

Logged into the download site today and the cover image for NovaRock was ready for me to download. Looks shitty as usual but it's up. I didn't get a KROQ one though so I guess they said fuck Irvine lol. WTF.

I emailed support about Mountain View and what happened to it. Hope they reply.

Here's the Austria DSP cover. Fucking spelled it wrong man, come on LP.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5738/coveryuv.jpg

Posted Image

Logged into the download site today and the cover image for NovaRock was ready for me to download. Looks shitty as usual but it's up. I didn't get a KROQ one though so I guess they said fuck Irvine lol. WTF.

I emailed support about Mountain View and what happened to it. Hope they reply.

Here's the Austria DSP cover. Fucking spelled it wrong man, come on LP.

Thank you! When I downloaded Irvine and Nickelsdorf, I was like, where the hell is the album cover?

just noticed that theres no vocoder effect on mike during the radiance interlude on the stockholm show. Not sure about the other shows since i havent got them though.

That happened once where his Vocoder mic wasnt working. But it was patched on the DSP and caused a massive ruckus on the forums about DSP editing.

That happened once where his Vocoder mic wasnt working. But it was patched on the DSP and caused a massive ruckus on the forums about DSP editing.

Happened in Europe in 2010 with it at a show and it was fixed. Happened in Sunrise in 2011, I told Pooch just leave it because that's how it was performed....it was left alone! I dunno if he did it because I mentioned it to him while he was editing it or if he saw the feedback here or what. But I guess they'll stop fixing it now. I noticed it at Stockholm too; I'll note it on the show page.

We need Donington and Helsinki if anyone has them. I have more codes left (from the US tour) but I'd like to save them for Asia because I'm sure it'll be really difficult to get those compared to Europe. I got Irvine, Nickelsdorf and Stockholm and put them all up so if someone could help us out with the other 2 that are out it'd be appreciated. I'm not trying to be selfish but I got 3 and I thought this would like incite people to help out that either went to the show or that had extra codes laying around, etc :) I can get them if need be but surely someone that went to those shows bought them......?

Like I already mentioned I will be getting donington - paid for it ages ago waiting on being sent my code - emailed topspin and heard nothing so far? Am I missing something or are they completely useless pricks?

That sucks :( Did you email Basecamp? Or how did you get your DSP code? Did it come with your ticket or something? Not sure how you got it.

I bought it on lp's website cause it works out cheaper than buying at the show. I haven't emailed basecamp cause they said to refer to topspin for customer service - then again there was a problem I had with LPU about a month ago and the customer support email address was still bandmerch - it is still baffling me why LP changed to topspin they are terrible!

I GOT A BIG PROBLEM: I want the DSP from Hamburg. But unfortenately nobody of my family has a credit card.. -.- I thought you can pay it with PayPal. Is there another posibility to get it?

Edited by LiLMike