Epic photos of Mike and Chester in highschool!

charv3z

These photos have been around for a while.

This should of been posted in general discussion.

On another note, welcome to the site. I see you attended the Sydney Show and LPU summit. You would of seen me on stage :)

These photos have been around for a while.

This should of been posted in general discussion.

On another note, welcome to the site. I see you attended the Sydney Show and LPU summit. You would of seen me on stage :)

yeah man i did see you on stage with your brother, as i said sorry if i got it in the wrong place :(

i've never seen these photos before i think they are cute/hilarious at the same time haha!

Okay, we get the point, the whole forum knows you played on stage. You don't have to keep reminding us or look for ways to somehow slip it into the conversation. I'm happy for you and all, but we get the point.

lol geez guys, leave him alone, Charv's has opened up a great topic!

Sure, I've seen the chester one before, but I've never seen either of Mike's photos! haha wow takes you back!

Great find! :)

thank you so much :) :D

Okay, we get the point, the whole forum knows you played on stage. You don't have to keep reminding us or look for ways to somehow slip it into the conversation. I'm happy for you and all, but we get the point.

hahaha

No offence Pez, but I agree with him.

I saw these a long time ago, maybe around 2004. But they're awesome. I forgot about them. Anybody remember the LPU pics of Chester when he was an infant? Or when he was a kid holding the fish that he caught? They used to be on the old LPU website (before 5.0).

I saw these a long time ago, maybe around 2004. But they're awesome. I forgot about them. Anybody remember the LPU pics of Chester when he was an infant? Or when he was a kid holding the fish that he caught? They used to be on the old LPU website (before 5.0).

hahaha yeah i remember...

Yup, 100%.

I think everyone noticed that and who didnt, will notice in your signature.

Are you talking about these pictures?