Linkin Park fans are 'LIKELY' to have sex on first date

Tomer

Coldplay fans are least likely to have sex on a first date than fans of a slew of other acts - according to a new survey.

Music-based dating website Tastebuds.fm, which matches potential partners based on their taste in music, has carried out the research.

They asked users how far they’d likely go on a first date. Users were given the options of "I’d only meet up for a chat", "Perhaps a kiss" and "I’d go all the way if the mood was right."

Answers were then matched with users' tastes in music, leaving Tastebuds with the result that on average Coldplay fans were the least likely to have sex on a first date, while Nirvana fans were the most likely.

Other acts with average fan responses in the 'Least Likely' category included Adele, Lady Gaga and Kings Of Leon, while fans of Metallica, Linkin Park and Kanye West were high in the 'Most Likely' category.

The results were:

Least Likely to 'go all the way'

1. Coldplay

2. Adele

3. Lady Gaga

4. Katy Perry

5. Kings Of Leon

Most Likely

1. Nirvana

2. Metallica

3. Linkin Park

4. Kanye West

5. Gorillaz

Not really news, but sharing wont hurt :P

Source: http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/56066

Edited by Tomer

I want to hear this story!

At a party, girl asks about shirt, girl is LP fan. I tell her about how awesome LPLive is, from the exclusive of "She Couldn't", the Hybrid Theory Demo tapes, and how OUR member Pez played on stage twice, etc. Things were getting good for me, when door to apartment opens, friend pops in, grabs me and another friend, pulls us outside because a friend of our had run away and that they had lost her and we had to find her. The LP girl was gone by the time we found our friend and got back...

It was the blue one btw.

Edited by MrCinder

At a party, girl asks about shirt, girl is LP fan. I tell her about how awesome LPLive is, from the exclusive of "She Couldn't", the Hybrid Theory Demo tapes, and how OUR member Pez played on stage twice, etc. Things were getting good for me, when door to apartment opens, friend pops in, grabs me and another friend, pulls us outside because a friend of our had run away and that they had lost her and we had to find her. The LP girl was gone by the time we found our friend and got back...

It was the blue one btw.

That's a epic story. Too bad you had to find your friend, lol

It was the blue one btw.

As if you used me as a part of your pickup line. Next people would be saying "I know Pez, do me". I feel quite honored.

And man, I can see the motto for the next batch of shirts.

"BUY A SHIRT, IT GETS YOU LAID"

Such a epic story.