$AA!NT.J!MMY: "Unforgettable Sound"

Jack

Hey guys, It's Jack (saaintjimmy). This is my third remix album titled "Unforgettable Sound". I can tell you, without a doubt, this is the most effort I've put toward any EP I have made in the past. After 3 months of non-stop work, I finally finished. I was supposed to collaborate with zwieR.Z., but I lost connection with him. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this album as much as I do. To enjoy this album to its highest peak, use headphones, I added a lot of stereo effects.

Posted Image

Tracklist:

01. Undr<t0e

02. t0dae_tHiS>Nds

03. Prtie_50nG

04. Frg2_GiveUP

05. Wth_Vltg

(Right Click and "Save As...")

Special Thanks to Nkramar, BlackChester, and Dr. Biggy for helping out with audio needs.

I've been a lurker of lplive.net, but I registered right now just to comment about how awesome I think this remix EP is. Seriously dude, GREAT job. I've been working on a similar project actually...You really got creative, love love love what you did! Definantly gonna have these songs on my IPOD for a while :D

Hey guys, It's Jack (saaintjimmy). This is my third remix album titled "Unforgettable Sound". I can tell you, without a doubt, this is the most effort I've put toward any EP I have made in the past. After 3 months of non-stop work, I finally finished. I was supposed to collaborate with zwieR.Z., but I lost connection with him. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this album as much as I do. To enjoy this album to its highest peak, use headphones, I added a lot of stereo effects.

You say this is your 3rd. where abouts can we download the other 2? cause this ones fucking awesome.

and you really should colab with zwier.Z

-N

well i cant really say that those are REMIXES, i really like the wid remix, sounds very cool, first i was confused by chesters strange old broken radio voice, but then it became to fit in the sound....awesome doen: the hook, very creative, i really like it...

next thing i liked was the ending of the with you "remix", there u really remixed, the synth over the bridge and the hook fits perfectly and sounds pretty cool

your tracks are more mash ups than remixes, u have good ideas but the result sounds not very professional, i dont like the given up / frgt10 at all, its too simple u know.

the stuff with faint is also weird, the shout at the beginning is nice but thats all.

you should concentrate more in doing own stuff, melodies, drums...like that and putr em into the origianls songs or acas....