New Music Video in process

Aberu

I hope Joe wasn't just being a smart ass like he usually is. I'd love to have another single/video for ATS. I'm guessing Iridescent, even though I'd rather have it be When They Come For Me, Blackout or Wretches And Kings.

i hope wretches & kings or blackout

I'd love a video for Blackout. I just wish they'd try something different instead of the slow-mo style videos they have so far done for ATS. You can't really do a slow-mo video for Blackout anyways, except for maybe the intro and the outro. I wanna see some band performance! More band member shots as well.

I also wanna say that I think Blackout could be popular with the whole rave scene and it could be a great late spring/early summer release. It has the aggressive side of Chester that people love, and it also has a dancy beat to it, as well as a pop outro from Mike.

I guess the new music video will probably for TF3 soundtrack which most people said "Iridescent"..

Just like "New Divide" music video..

Maybe if we're lucky,they might release another song other than Iridescent..

They should release a song which Mike rapping the whole song such like "Wretches And Kings" or "When They Come For Me"..

Based on my thought,they always released a single that Mike rapping on it like Bleed It Out..

So,I hope they will release between those 2 song..

:)

Im putting bets in Iridescent. Seeing TF3 is coming near release date it would work out. But yeh thats if it is in the movie at all. Nothing is really confirmed besides rumors.

I think Blackout would be a cool single. Wouldn't get much radio work but its real different. Same can be said with W&K and WTCFM.

Just made a video for every song :)

I'd kill everyone on this forum for Blackout to be a single/video. It would be really interesting.

I agree, but not kill me please, OK ? :(

..... Blackout because it's my favorite song on the album ATS,

and when I listen to this song I present Chester's & Brad's like cowboys. ;)

I really want to see the video clip for this song - Blackout *

isnt Irdescent the single for TF3 ? So im guessing thats the next single ! & then in the summer we should get WTCFM as a 5th single! & if there crazy we should get W&K or Blackout as a 6th and final single!

Its pretty unlikely to get 6 singles.

Its pretty unlikely to get 6 singles.

I hate to say this, but I think the 4th single will be the last single for the album. They'll probably release the 4th single (whatever song it may be) in May or June, promote it during the summer tour, and then they'll probably end the ATS touring cycle with Asia in the fall and go back to full blown studio mode for a couple years. That's what I think will happen.

ahahahah :D , new post by Joe: Weather is nice today. Feeling optimistic.

https://twitter.com/joehahnLP/status/57478679852355584

- I spoke you that he is a joker, and I was right * :P

Optimistic

-disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation

You build up hope but failure's all you've known

Remember all the sadness and frustration

And let it go

Let it go"

I SEE LINKS!

;)

Optimistic

-disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation

You build up hope but failure's all you've known

Remember all the sadness and frustration

And let it go

Let it go"

I SEE LINKS!

;)

Or maybe it's a nice day and it put him into a good mood....?

Crazy Aussies.....