DJ Lethal disses Mr. Hahn

DKB1994

It's not exactly against Mr. Hann. Well, it is. It all started with a Youtube video that was aboout Lethal VS Hann, so Lethal made a song to say he's better. Some of the things he said about it:

"he's a good dude,I just had to stand up for myself for that youtube video and I heard they dissed us #Awesome"

But then again he has also said this

"any real mc would laugh at mike shinoda's rapping,come on man,did you forget I was in house of pain and opend the door for W.R" and a few days later retweet some tweet Mike did...

He also thinks the song 'Step Up' is directed to Limp Bizkit

"Yohahn,your my step son,stick to videos and if you scratch,change your sound at least once!Same scratch,every song,I'm kingkong,u a dingdong"

Get a clue kids. Just because "Hahn" in the title doesn't make it a Joe diss track, and Lethal has been nothing but complimentary towards LP on his Twitter account. There's no feud.

Wrong. He's been talking shit about everyone in the band but Chester. Calling them "Pro Tools," saying Mike is not a real MC, saying he'll "finish what they started" because he thinks Step Up is a shot at them (even though it was written over 10 years ago, fucking moron).

But honestly, we should move this thread from Got News. It isn't news. It's some guy from a band most people have forgotten about trying to use Linkin Park's name to generate buzz, shockingly enough, around the time when Limp Bizkit's new album is supposed to come out.

Let's not give it the attention.

If he thinks Mike is a bad rapper then Fred Durst is the worst sounding thing ever.

This.

Seriously, this is pathetic. Just cause his band have gone down the toilet, while LP are selling out arenas, doesn't mean he has to throw a hissy fit. What happened to professionalism? What happened to respecting your fellow artists? The fact that this tool is part of one of the most corporate bands of all time, and then accuses Linkin Park of being too "pop" is ridiculous. Somebody needs to grow a pair of balls and get on with their life.

/rant

Get a clue kids. Just because "Hahn" in the title doesn't make it a Joe diss track, and Lethal has been nothing but complimentary towards LP on his Twitter account. There's no feud.

Comment posted by Lethal on his Soundcloud page...

FUCK YOU AND FUCK LINKIN PARK TOO.YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS GOT SERVED!!!!!!!! TAke your emo bitch ass shit and go to chucky cheese!!!!!! you suck emo dick!!!! your comments are worthless horse shit!!!!!! linkin beiber !!!!!! jealous of what sucking and being milli vannili!!!!! pro tools is my favorite member of linkin park!!!! GOLD COBRA UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! YOU SUCK TINY INCHWORM DICK!!! TIGHT PANTS WEARING CRYBABY BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICUP!!!!! STINKIN FART!!!!!!

I'll leave it at that. I don't particularly care what someone who ceased to be relevant to the mainstream music scene 7 years ago has has to say.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK LINKIN PARK TOO.YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS GOT SERVED!!!!!!!! TAke your emo bitch ass shit and go to chucky cheese!!!!!! you suck emo dick!!!! your comments are worthless horse shit!!!!!! linkin beiber !!!!!! jealous of what sucking and being milli vannili!!!!! pro tools is my favorite member of linkin park!!!! GOLD COBRA UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! YOU SUCK TINY INCHWORM DICK!!! TIGHT PANTS WEARING CRYBABY BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICUP!!!!! STINKIN FART!!!!!!

Ahah...this is pathetic... ^_^ Edited by Qwerty18

Comment posted by Lethal on his Soundcloud page...

I'll leave it at that. I don't particularly care what someone who ceased to be relevant to the mainstream music scene 7 years ago has has to say.

7 years? Feels more like a decade

The track aint that great anyway, if you're gonna diss someone do it right.

It's not even on the level of this

"We got a DJ even we don't know his name" :lol:

Edited by Mr X

Did anyone actually read his reply tweets to people who inquired about this? No? Didn't think so... I'm not going to hold your hand through the process, so I guess yall can beleive what you want, even if its not true. :rolleyes:

I did, and it seemed like I was reading replies from two completely different people.

Sometimes he'd be all like "nah I don't have problems. Chester's cool. I met Joe he's cool. blah blah."

Then other times he was all like "lol fuck you and fuck Linkin Park. Mike is not a real MC. Joe can't play anything live. they made a subliminal diss record. they started this. blah blah."

So basically, I've gathered that the guy is a little...off. Either way, he's trying to promote his band's new album by starting controversy because they have no buzz what-so-ever right now. He's not the first to do it this way.

I did, and it seemed like I was reading replies from two completely different people.

Sometimes he'd be all like "nah I don't have problems. Chester's cool. I met Joe he's cool. blah blah."

Then other times he was all like "lol fuck you and fuck Linkin Park. Mike is not a real MC. Joe can't play anything live. they made a subliminal diss record. they started this. blah blah."

So basically, I've gathered that the guy is a little...off. Either way, he's trying to promote his band's new album by starting controversy because they have no buzz what-so-ever right now. He's not the first to do it this way.

He should stop smoking that funny stuff