NYC Show To Air On FUSE

ladygaga

NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fuse, Madison Square Garden’s (Nasdaq: MSG | PowerRating) national music television network and MSG Entertainment today announced that GRAMMY award-winning band Linkin Park’s February 4th performance from Madison Square Garden will air on Fuse on February 18 at 9:30 pm ET. Airing in HD, “Fuse Presents: Linkin Park Live from Madison Square Garden,” will feature songs from the band’s latest album A Thousand Suns, in addition to other fan favorites. Fuse and Coca-Cola have collaborated to bring the concert to fans across the U.S. with limited commercial interruptions.

“As Linkin Park takes the stage at Madison Square Garden, Fuse will be there to capture every unforgettable moment,” said Mike Bair, president, MSG Media. “Fuse and MSG Entertainment, along with Coca-Cola, are excited to bring this exclusive broadcast with Linkin Park from the world’s most famous arena to music fans across the country.”

“Linkin Park’s visually stunning performance is the kind of show that Madison Square Garden was made for,” said Jay Marciano, president, MSG Entertainment. “Only Fuse can capture that kind of energy and bring it to Linkin Park’s fans at home.”

To complement the telecast of “Fuse Presents: Linkin Park Live from Madison Square Garden,” Fuse will air additional Linkin Park programming including “Loaded: Linkin Park,” a half-hour compilation of their greatest music videos. For more information on programming surrounding the show, photo galleries and video clips, go to www.fuse.tv/linkinpark.

Source : The Chester B Network

Additional Source HERE

this is awesome news, anyone know if jay-z is on tour or will he be free to make an appearance like last time?

his website and myspace (lol) show he's off tour. The question is if he will be in NYC the last time, but the bigger question is if the band want to do that again. I hope so but for some reason I don't see it happening.

his website and myspace (lol) show he's off tour. The question is if he will be in NYC the last time, but the bigger question is if the band want to do that again. I hope so but for some reason I don't see it happening.

well, his main home is in westchester, just outside of nyc, so he could very well be capable, but i agree, i dont see the band doing it, they wouldnt want to give fans the idea that everytime they play msg, jay-z will come out

YES. YES YES YES.

YAY! Fuse has been dropping the ball hard lately but im excited for this!

im exploding with excitement

well, his main home is in westchester, just outside of nyc, so he could very well be capable, but i agree, i dont see the band doing it, they wouldnt want to give fans the idea that everytime they play msg, jay-z will come out

My thoughts exactly, he might be in the crowd though. Itd be awesome haha

What about the people who filmed 08's show? Don't they film pretty much every New York LP show?

The NYC bitch Committee? Who knows, ask Mark told me "dont rely on other people to tape"

For anybody going to this show, be on the look out for me. I'll be either be wearing a gray LPL shirt or an LPU shirt. And I'll be lugging around a big gray LP bag. I'm gonna make a flag for this show and I'm gonna need help getting it onstage! If you have a M&G, let me know. We can meet up and I can pass the flag on to you to give to the band.