Sunrise Activities

hahninator

Since today is an off day, here are a few things from our Sunrise tour kick off. Preston, Mary Ann and I having fun as usual!

Hugo accidentally filming us at soundcheck..."Wisdom, Justice & Love" going in the background.

Us messing around before we go into soundcheck asking each other questions. Hot as hell outside. Right around the time we were going to say hey to Pooch.

Pics:

Soundcheck w/ flag in front of the band rehearsing

Flag on the stage pre-LP

LP on stage on 'Waiting For The End'

We have our flags for Tampa (actually finishing that one up right now) and Atlanta ready to go! Hopefully we get some "new" setlists for these next two shows!

-From a Tampa hotel

Huge call by Mark about Joe!!

Crawling definately needs to be dropped. It has done its time and Chester is really dropping off on it. Have you heard the original Canberra DSP?? But OSC has to stay. The band cant keep dropping the hard songs!!

BitS is a joke live. There, I said It.

I was ready to be disappointing during the Brisbane show when it came on, but i thought it was really good live. I know other times it hasn't been too good..

Yeh I have to say the same. It has to be one of their strongest perfromances of some of their MTM songs. BIO doesnt jump it but I still prefer it then some of the other ones.

Hey guys. Sorry about the video being set to private. We are uploading it to Mark's account right now at a mall in downtown Tampa. Should be up soon.

Also, please know that if we/I say something in a little video we are doing for fun that you don't like or agree, don't get all worked up about it. Just because someone likes/dislikes something doesn't mean it's truth. Opinions are like bellybuttons.... everyone has one. Just enjoy some entertainment! We're having a BLAST on this trip and its coming along really smooth. Really looking forward to a solid, solid show tonight at the St. Pete Times Forum in downtown Tampa! This is my third Tampa show and the crowds usually BRING it!

i agree with you guys for the most part, numb, in the end, and shadow of the day need to be dropped. if they did crawling with the reanimation intro still i think it would be better. no more sorrow i think is only good as a show opener (i like the intro better than the song itself).

BIO last night was one of the best ones Ive seen. raped the 2009 version easily lol. Chester and Brad had tons of energy...the APFMH shit was AMAZING.

APFMH may actually be better over BIO!

i agree with you guys for the most part, numb, in the end, and shadow of the day need to be dropped. if they did crawling with the reanimation intro still i think it would be better. no more sorrow i think is only good as a show opener (i like the intro better than the song itself).

Numb and In The End are the two biggest songs when played live. Cut them? UNlikely. Warner would kick LP's ass. But SOTD, no complaints there