New Video Shoot!!

Dark_Adolescent

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys...you really can't figure out what the next single will be?

"EXPLOSIVE" ????

Empty Spaces will be the next single. You can stop arguing now.

lol

I have to quote a LPLiveer here... It's more possible that Ke$ha replaces Chester. We won't get W&K and WTCFM :(

I agree with you on WAK but not WTCFM

It makes perfect sense for LP to choose Iridescent as the next video and make it explosive. Just think of some of the lyrics:

"When you were standing in the wake of devastation" "With the cataclysm raining down" "And in a burst of light that blinded every angel As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars"

It could have massive explosions and a completely destroyed world, and just put it in slowmotion, and suddenly it fits the mood of the song. but likewise, it could just as well fit BITS.

I completely agree

It'll be interesting to see what Mr Hahn does this time round. Will it be straight up performance video or something story based like SOTD.

Also, how will Mike cover up his luscious head of hair in this video. He used a hood in TC, a hat in WFTE....whats next...a cap??? If so, it'll be the resurrection of FM Mike :D

that would be awesome if it was FM mike in the video, lol.

I personally think the explosive implies its BITS or iridescent. As for the next singles, i hope for Iridescent, BITS, and WTCFM

Thats what I keep on saying on here and LPA too! W&K SHOULD be a single in some point. Its Heavy, its catchy and it has the old shool LP energy which would totally impress all the casual fans who think LP have gone soft since MTM.

But apparently no one agrees with this and though i agree 100% with Iridescent & BITS being singles, they need another heavy song to break things up a bit. :lol:

I doubt it. A lot of the casual fans who give me shit for liking their music used Wretches And Kings as an example to constantly ask me "WTF happened to LP." That song's heavy, but its nothing like anything they've done before. Nothing on ATS is. Its a great live song, and it can really get the crowd into it with its high energy, but its definitely not single material. Casual fans may jump on the heavy sampled guitars and beats, but that would be it cause the vocals are completely different from their older songs.

From Joe's twitter: "New video. Day 3. It is very sloooooooow"

So i think he's talking about the new video. I wonder if slow means the process of making the video is slow or the actual video is slow, or his day today making the video slow. But either way, it seems like he has been working on it for three days. I wonder when it will get completed. I know we won't get it for a while but, i wonder when they will be done making it.

any thoughts?

confirmed to be 'burning in the skies' as per mike's twitter about 2 minutes ago :P

i wonder if that means there is no truth to the transformers 3 rumours? unless bay is currently looking at a song and it won't be burning in the skies?

Edited by Narc85

confirmed to be 'burning in the skies' as per mike's twitter about 2 minutes ago :P

i wonder if that means there is no truth to the transformers 3 rumours? unless bay is currently looking at a song and it won't be burning in the skies?

cool. i wonder when the video will come out