Mike @ LPU Chat

levisa92

Mike did a short LPU chat with us before he went to sleep...announcing it via Twitter shortly beforehand: http://twitter.com/m_shinoda/status/21476392306741248

I asked him whether there will be rotating setlists for the North American Tour.

The capture of his answer can be found here here.

Thoughts?

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, what does everyone expect of the rotating sets? I think that they will rotate 3 totally new setlists, and maybe use older songs to open sets (What I've Done, No More Sorrow, One Step Closer), similar to what they did on Project Revolution '08.

if they used those 3 songs you listed itd be boring,

they should shuffle between Wretches & Kings, New Divide & another song.

New Divide opening in NYC was crazy so i think they should bring it back.

if they used those 3 songs you listed itd be boring,

they should shuffle between Wretches & Kings, New Divide & another song.

New Divide opening in NYC was crazy so i think they should bring it back.

The other they open with should be Faint, with a new extended intro. Imagine how insane that would be.

Edited by awesomekittyrawr

Just give me A Place For My Head in full in at least 1 setlist that rotates throughout the tour and I promise I'll be the most content person ever. LP can play anything the entire tour and I won't bitch about it, even if it's Not Alone into SOTD into LOATR into Numb into PMA piano into My December piano into BTH piano into SIB into Numb again.

I just want the full A Place For My Head.

Just give me A Place For My Head in full in at least 1 setlist that rotates throughout the tour and I promise I'll be the most content person ever. LP can play anything the entire tour and I won't bitch about it, even if it's Not Alone into SOTD into LOATR into Numb into PMA piano into My December piano into BTH piano into SIB into Numb again.

I honestly just want them to play songs they haven't played in years. I've heard all of MTM except Valentines Day, and I'm sure we'll get a good chunk of ATS since they've already performed 8 of the 9. Meteora and Hybrid Theory throw backs would be awesome. I'm not saying play everything, but save a few spots for each set to interchange throughout any given show it's not big deal. The fact that Mike isn't 100% if he likes them is either scary or intriguing. I hope it means there songs on there that others want to play like classics but he doesn't

i actually wouldn't mind that, besides the playing numb twice. And i also hope for APFMH. But i also hope for songs like Don't Stay, Figure.09, POA, Pushing Me Away, and With You. Songs they don't play any more