Merry Christmas!

hahninator

Merry Christmas, LP fans! LPLive would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season as we wrap the year up! Remember, the North American 2011 leg of the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour kicks off in Sunrise, Florida on January 20th, so don't miss out on our coverage of that! Stay tuned to LPLive as we bring each show of the tour right to you!

Here's a little Christmas-y video.... 'My December' from the awesome KROQ 2007 Almost Acoustic Christmas show (show page here):

Also, Narc85 has posted his 'Burning In The Skies' and 'Blackout' live videos in HD from the second Sydney show this year, so check those out below.

'Burning In The Skies':

'Blackout':

If you have a favorite video of the 2010 tour (or favorite videoS) and you feel like sharing, you're more than welcome to post them in a comment!

Merry Christmas! Anyone get anything LP-related?

Merry Christmas to everyone. To end 2010 by seeing LP live in Melbourne is just awesome.

You guys do an amazing job here at LPLive, keep it up.

Love how Brad gets right into it during the Blackout performance.

There's so many great live videos of the shows in 2010 that it's impossible to pick a favorite, but I'd like to share my fav pic of the ones I took at the O2 in London on the 10th and 11th of November:

Posted Image

That was just before they finished their second show in London. :) See enlarged pic here.

Edited by diff