Video: LPU Summit #2: Sydney!

hahninator

Check out Chester and Mike performing 'The Little Things Give You Away' acoustic. Before they play it, they talk about how they like fans to sing with them and after the first song, Chester takes the guitar to play' The Messenger' by himself.

Nice! So now we've had performances of 'The Little Things Give You Away', 'Leave Out All The Rest' and two different ones of 'The Messenger' (well, Brad plays guitar on one and Chester plays it on the other) at the two LPU Summits! What songs would you like to see performed acoustically by LP? Any predictions for the next Summit in Chicago?

TLTGYA is my least favorite LP song, but live i think it is better, and i think Acoustically it was actually really great!!!! Dang!

Oh, and i would like to see Crawling, Faint, Given Up, and Waiting For the End acoustic. also, Don't Stay and Easier to Run

Love this video!

It's lame that people had to bitch about others singing throughout the London summit acoustic performances, it had that sing-a-long atmosphere and Mike looked so happy when everyone started singing LOATR with Chester LOL.

SING AS LOUD AS YOU CAN Chicago people!

QWERTY or Given Up or NMS on acoustic :P

Now that will impress me.

How on earth would any of those ever make a good acoustic performance? Colour me confused. I think they'd be terrible. Especially Given Up which was like one of the worst songs LP has ever written at least to me.

How on earth would any of those ever make a good acoustic performance? Colour me confused. I think they'd be terrible. Especially Given Up which was like one of the worst songs LP has ever written at least to me.

I think he was kidding <_<