LPU Meet & Greet Photos Now Available!

Joseph

Linkin Park Underground has uploaded photos from every M&G from the first one in Buenos Aires, Argentina until the most recent one in Perth, Australia to linkinpark.com. All 2010 shows have had an LPU Meet & Greet except for the first promo show in New York City in September, the Madrid MTV EMA show, and the two shows in London at the LPU Summit. However, there is an album just for the Summit, so check it out!

If you've had a M&G in 2010, you'll be able to find a photo of yourself in there! All of the albums have multiple pictures of the fans in attendance, the crew and the band at the M&Gs.

Check them out here.

Thanks for the error correction, My left hand was still a little excited.

Haha, that's alright. It would be, I mean photos of the start of a glorious moment. Did you get like 1000000000 Facebook friend invites?

Haha, that's alright. It would be, I mean photos of the start of a glorious moment. Did you get like 1000000000 Facebook friend invites?

Its been non stop for the last few days. Getting tagged in photos and people sending youtube Links. The worst is all my friends who know Ive been a pretty big fan for a while and know 99.98 of the stuff I play is Linkin Park or Linkin Park related. So they all in "OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT, DREAMS DO COME TRUE LALALA"

But yeh enough about me (Hahahaha) and GIVE ME NEWCASTLE PHOTOS!

Also would be cool if they included a few of me playing. Or on the DSP, either way id be a happy man.

Epic !

The first pic from the french M&G is me when I was looking for my DBS album !

I thought I had lost it but in the end I found it.

By way, Fiore and Chester were laughing when I said '' Fuck, I don't find it !''

Ah, best day of my life, great memories.

Edited by Lordofdonuts

AWESOME! im in a whole heap of those perth pics... as you may have read - i didn't get a M&G email for any of the 10 shows i'm attending. luckily enough - a mate of mine did last night and asked if i could use one of the no-show's passes to which they very kindly and graciously allowed. was cool to meet a few of the perth fans there last night - i don't think any of them are on here though?