Linkin Park BUSTED

linkingabo

"Scandalous photographic evidence surfaced this week providing officials with evidence of Linkin Park’s break in of 30 Seconds To Mars dressing room at the EMAs in Europe earlier this month. The reckless gang of rockers, known in some circles as “LP” left plenty of evidence of their ‘wild partying’ behind including some sparkling water and a half empty bottle of gatorade." - jaredleto.com

..here the Mars guys were not sure.. but these photos proved that

Edited by linkingabo

This is great. I really see them doing a tour together soon. Probably in Europe, but hopefully for PR11 if there is one.

I think 30STM is too popular already. It worked perfectly in 2007 before the release of "This is War" but now they have many more fans :)

I think 30STM is too popular already. It worked perfectly in 2007 before the release of "This is War" but now they have many more fans :)

Well, over there they are huge, but they are still playing in small clubs and venues here in the U.S. I think they'd be perfect for PR11.