LP - 04.02.2011 - New York City, NY, Madison Square Garden

SpikeMinoda

Got my ticket on the second presale day. Very lucky cause it sold out in 2 minutes. *hugs wifi* Can't wait for Feb!!!!

Yeah, same thing for me... I got my tickets on day 2 of the presale right as soon as they went on sale (on time too instead of the B.S. 15min early on day 1). Entered in my info ASAP and was lucky enough to get them in the 2minutes they were available then. Got pit for me and 3 other friends of mine, so excited! Was in row C of section 7 back for the 2008 show, this seems to be quite the upgrade! Can't wait for this awesome-ness...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after trying to get a damn ticket for 3 days (F**** those who bought 12 tickets at presale) i was able to get a pair.. i dont know why its so flippin hard for people not to be flippin greedy.. but wtvr.. im going.. its not pit, but its still floor seats. I cant wait!! super excited! Best Buy was unbelievable! and i know MG will be 10 times greater!!!

...go to the website and see if they are available?

Was that so hard?

I should have said, don't answer my question if you're an idiot. Obviously i checked for tickets and i was unable to get any hence the question here on any info i might not be privy too. Edited by arbiter

I should have said, don't answer my question if you're an idiot. Obviously i checked for tickets and i was unable to get any hence the question here on any info i might not be privy too.

I'm going to tell you what Adam told me, and that all official information is posted on LP.com. The date there for general public sale is the only one that matters.

And your attitude isn't welcome.

I'm going to tell you what Adam told me, and that all official information is posted on LP.com. The date there for general public sale is the only one that matters.

Neither is yours. If you had nothing helpful to give me, then don't bother. I asked a simply question for any useful answers, not for drama and rudeness. Good grief.

Neither is yours. If you had nothing helpful to give me, then don't bother. I asked a simply question for any useful answers, not for drama and rudeness. Good grief.

Scrolling through your posts you always seem to have an attitude, watch it or you might find that you can't post for a week or two ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an extra ticket to the pit I can buy off them at a somewhat reasonable price? I bought 2 tickets for me and my brother when the pre-sale was going on and now my friend who I'm interested in said she wants to go. I want her to come but I sure the hell don't wanna pay the outrageous price of $250+ or whatever it is a pit ticket is going for on StubHub at the moment.

If anyone does, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Listen up to everyone going to the NYC show. As part of my nice guy routine, I'll be doing another giveaway at THIS SHOW. I have this little "mysterybag" and inside are some... well it wouldn't be a mystery if I told you now would it?

post-212-1295398757.jpg

How do you win? Here's how, pay attention!

I'll be volunteering at the Music For Relief Booth for this show, so you'll have an idea where to look for me. Maybe I'll tweet/ twitpic where EXACTLY to find me? We'll see.

The FIRST person to come up to me, donate $5 to MFR, and give me the best CHEWBACCA roar will receive the mystery bag! Simple! You have two weeks to practice your chewbacca call