LP - 04.02.2011 - New York City, NY, Madison Square Garden

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im MOST 100% going too this show. ME & another member or LPL. plus 2 friends of ours.

but sad news i did say i was going too broadcast this show live on my new HTC fone, but im not getting it till after this show =( but ill give live updates etc etc etc.

if you wanna meet up, just let me know & we can hang for a lil maybe.

Definitely going with 3 friends, went back in 2008 and it was incredible!

Note: how do I get my 'group' name at left to change from 'Members' to 'Contributors'? I did contribute full show information to the 7/20/2008 show in Hartford to Hahninator...

PM a staff member or Mod.

this show is up in the air for me.

I dont have class Thurs-Sunday. I have family that live there. Bus is 40$ roundtrip from DC. This show is definitely doable especially if they choose to do the summit here,

would be awesome if the summit will be here, but we have to see :D gonna talk to my dad later and let you know if I can go or not ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i've waited forever for this moment. i am going to be travelling 2200 miles to see them for the first time. i just wanted to know what type of tickets to get for the best concert experience. general admission or vip? which one gets you closest to the stage?

i've waited forever for this moment. i am going to be travelling 2200 miles to see them for the first time. i just wanted to know what type of tickets to get for the best concert experience. general admission or vip? which one gets you closest to the stage?

I really hope you already got your tickets because they sold out in about a minute. I'd try a different city because there a few up there and I'm sure that tickets are available.

To answer your question, GA is good is you get there early enough. The only other type is Reserved which is a seat. I hear that smaller people (I have no idea what you look like) might prefer this because GA is standing so if you're short you might not see. VIP is an upgrade of either GA or Reserved. You have to buy GA or Reserved and THEN you can upgrade to VIP and get those perks.

I hope that helps!

I wanna go, gonna see if I can get any of the tix from tomorrows presale... If not, I'm not going because I'm not spending $135 on a $85 ticket (fuck you stubhub)

Anyone know if you get the floor tix, is that the pit? I'm not buying seats... I want to be in the pit...