02.11.2010 - Frankfurt, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in Mannheim in 2008 :D Amazing show with APFMH and PMA Studio Verison :)

I was in Mannheim, too! :D I just hope they will come back.^^ Easy to get there from Heidelberg. ;)

I got an E-Mail for the M&G today, but i cant come because i haven't got a ticket and nobody can drive me to Frankurt -.- :(

How? oO You got an Email, but you had no ticket when you told them you would go to Frankfurt?

I bought someone's ticket for Frankfurt, because he wasn't able to attend the show... Well if you could get to Frankfurt... Maybe you would still be able to get a ticket from someone selling his ticket in front of the Festhalle.

How? oO You got an Email, but you had no ticket when you told them you would go to Frankfurt?

I bought someone's ticket for Frankfurt, because he wasn't able to attend the show... Well if you could get to Frankfurt... Maybe you would still be able to get a ticket from someone selling his ticket in front of the Festhalle.

I thought I can go, but I hadn't enough money for the ticket

@ NDMaxi: Write an email to LPUHQ that you cannot come. Otherwise they might never choose you again because you didnt show up!

i did