• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My views of all concerts:

1st Show - Stuttgart with M&G

After the M&G I was able to be in the 3rd row in front of the stage and it was fucking awesome. Also that Chester came to the crowd and took off his shirts was ... aahhhh... ;-) So the overall package was just unbeliveable and unforgettable!

2nd Show - Cologne

Ok, we arrived late (had to work in the morning :( ) so we didn't get a very good place, but it was ok. I sad already in the beginning of the tour, that I wanted one show where I can see the whole stage with the light technic etc. So it was this time.

3rd Show - Frankfurt

Amazing... thanks to SpikeMinoda I was able to stand in the first row and I had one of the best evenings of my life. Just great! Sad points... no Chester in the growd and no 'take off shirt' from him :( I really missed it... but ok, I can't have everything (even if I want to ;-)).

Sorry for the little summary, although it's only for Frankfurt... but I had to tell you eveything together ;-)

So thank you to all LPL members I met at the concerts and all the fun we had together! I am really looking forward to next year (and the year after, and after, and after...)

Hi, I record 17 of the 25 Songs. Now uploading to Youtube. Links follow.

03. Papercut

06. Faint

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

13. Iridescent

16. Breaking The Habit

24. What I've Done

If somebody is interested I could upload whole files.

Edited by Seb90