29.10.2010 - Hamburg, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Mike said APFMH was unrehearsed. Probably right before the set they made the decision to play it.

LOATR and LFY info came from Pooch, who is the most reliable person on the matter actually. Those were actually on the setlist. I'm not 100% sure about APFMH but I am pretty sure that one wasn't on the setlist. But he informed us that the band saw complaining about the setlist here online and that they changed it up, performing 2 unrehearsed songs because of that.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yeah, Cologne is the international name for Köln / Koln.

oh thanks. i don't know much about cities and international names and what not.

So they played Lyring From You and Leave Out All the Rest Again. I was hoping for two different songs again but this works

oh thanks. i don't know much about cities and international names and what not.

So they played Lyring From You and Leave Out All the Rest Again. I was hoping for two different songs again but this works

At first I liked the replacement PPK/LFY cause it was unexpected and I was hoping for a complete new set. But I'd rather see/hear PPK than LFY...its just a classic. But hearing "The Messenger" live one time is enough for me so I was happy they played LOATR in Cologne...TM is just boring live and it means nothing to me...

I'm hoping for some new stuff in Frankfurt next week...

And BITS ove BIO has much more style than APFMH...doesn't fit to me in some way.

Edited by Gonzalenz

At first I liked the replacement PPK/LFY cause it was unexpected and I was hoping for a complete new set. But I'd rather see/hear PPK than LFY...its just a classic. But hearing "The Messenger" live one time is enough for me so I was happy they played LOATR in Cologne...TM is just boring live and it means nothing to me...

I'm hoping for some new stuff in Frankfurt next week...

And BITS ove BIO has much more style than APFMH...doesn't fit to me in some way.

I agree, I like papercut better than LFY but was happy when they changed up the set, but i was hoping they would play another two diff songs for today but that didn't happen. maybe next show. But i also prefer LOATR over the Messnger. BITS sounds better over BIO than APFMH but i think its kinda of cool that they are doing something new by having APFMH over BIO

i don't want to bitch but i'm still not entirely happy with set.

omg thanks for putting "new" songs that you been playing for years back into the set.

/sarcasm

they shouldn't take out papercut. they also shouldn't take out Messenger.

awesome show :D APFMH during the BIO bridge was badass, can't wait for the DSP of the show! Was much better than the Dortmund one cause this time Chester even realized what to do :D I was going crazy as hell during the APFMH part!

I guess APFMH was once again for LPL, cause Mike remebered us from the last shows. I fucking love this guy! He's the best. One more show left for me now!