• Hybrid Theory
    • Meteora
    • Minutes to Midnight
    • A Thousand Suns

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ the person who voted Meteora. Not that its a bad album, but their best? Ah well we all have our opinions, but seriously? :/

ATS for me.

i voted Meteora and yes it is theit best! It almost has no flaws. the only thing wrong with the album is Hit the Floor (its not bad but could have been way better), besides that song the album has almost no flaws. it was an amazing cd! Ats is my second favorite. If they had more real songs and not the interludes, and the songs were as good as the songs already on the cd it might be my favorite but the lack of real songs and the fact that robot boy is on the cd, makes it not as good for me as Meteora.

Edit: I'm not alone, someone else thinks Meteora is their best album also!

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Edit: I'm not alone, someone else thinks Meteora is their best album also!

And yet someone also voted for Minutes to Midnight. Dude, not to sound like an ass, but there is no way Meteora is their best album. It seriously hasn't aged well at all. I admit, there's nothing wrong with it, per-se, but I just think they've done better.

And yet someone also voted for Minutes to Midnight. Dude, not to sound like an ass, but there is no way Meteora is their best album. It seriously hasn't aged well at all. I admit, there's nothing wrong with it, per-se, but I just think they've done better.

we all have opinions.

also i personally know someone who thinks MTM is linkin park's best album so you can't pull that card. But yeah, we all have opinions. I personally think it has a lot of their best songs on their and overall as an album is stronger than any other album of Linkin Park. It is also my 2nd favorite album of all time. We all have opinions and i just like Meteora the best

we all have opinions.

also i personally know someone who thinks MTM is linkin park's best album so you can't pull that card. But yeah, we all have opinions. I personally think it has a lot of their best songs on their and overall as an album is stronger than any other album of Linkin Park. It is also my 2nd favorite album of all time. We all have opinions and i just like Meteora the best

I can so pull that card. There are a lot of people (not me) who think it was one of their worst albums. I believe ATS is better than Meteora, simply because A) Its more mature and less ANGSTY (One of my major issues with Meteora: Even though there is a strong and powerful message with most of the album, the Angst deteriorates the lyrical power (for me, anyway)), B ) The lyrics are more powerful and the style is better defined and C) The flow of the album is better. Sure it has more interludes, but A) Even without them its longer, B ) Some of the interludes are awesome (Jornada Del Muerto, Fallout, The Requiem) and C) They give the album a bigger feel, and increase the intense atmosphere altogether. Meteora has its moments, but ATS just blows everything else they've done out of the water, IMO.

Edited by adaminator1

I can so pull that card. There are a lot of people (not me) who think it was one of their worst albums. I believe ATS is better than Meteora, simply because A) Its more mature and less ANGSTY (One of my major issues with Meteora), B ) The lyrics are more powerful and the style is better defined and C) The flow of the album is better. Sure it has more interludes, but A) Even without them its longer, B ) Some of the interludes are awesome (Jornada Del Muerto, Fallout, The Requiem) and C) They give the album a bigger feel, and increase the intense atmosphere altogether. Meteora has its moments, but ATS just blows everything else they've done out of the water, IMO.

i agree that MTM is their worst album but some people don't think so, so you can't pull that card. I like Meteora as a whole better than ATS. ATS has the two best songs LP has ever made (WFTE, and Iridescent), but as a whole i think Meteora is better, All the songs are good. ATS, IMO, has one bad song. plus i usually skip the interludes (besides empty spaces) which makes it short album. I don't hate the interludes i would just prefer there to be more real songs. I just think Meteora is better and we all have opinions.

i agree that MTM is their worst album but some people don't think so, so you can't pull that card. I like Meteora as a whole better than ATS. ATS has the two best songs LP has ever made (WFTE, and Iridescent), but as a whole i think Meteora is better, All the songs are good. ATS, IMO, has one bad song. plus i usually skip the interludes (besides empty spaces) which makes it short album. I don't hate the interludes i would just prefer there to be more real songs. I just think Meteora is better and we all have opinions.

Erm, even without the interludes, it's still longer than any album LP has done in the past-- INCLUDING Meteora. And I CAN pull that card because it was a step away from their NU-METAL roots, and most people (Not me) think that it was the wrong move.

The only bad song from ATS I can think of is Wisdom, Justice & Love. Robot Boy is alright, not 'bad'. And I said that most people, but not me, think MTM is their worst album. Keywords: Not me.

To put it into perspective: ATS Without the interludes = 40:02. Meteora = 36:41. So you can't pull the "OMGHZ I WISH THER WERE MORE SONGS" card either.

Edited by adaminator1

Yup i voted for MTM but meteora is their 2nd-3rd best along with ATS. ATS is the most consistent but some track like are too sloppy and repetitive (Robot Boy, blackout) IMO. To me MTM has 100% great songs although some ain't as good as others. Meteora could have done batter without Hit the floor. HT is their weakest, I have no idea how it managed to sell-out

A Thousand Suns is leading :) but not for long if HT funs will enter this topic :)

Personally I wouldn't choose any of them because I can't do a rating of them. I love all songs from all albums in nearly the same way so wouldn't stay on only one album :)

Erm, even without the interludes, it's still longer than any album LP has done in the past-- INCLUDING Meteora. And I CAN pull that card because it was a step away from their NU-METAL roots, and most people (Not me) think that it was the wrong move.

The only bad song from ATS I can think of is Wisdom, Justice & Love. Robot Boy is alright, not 'bad'. And I said that most people, but not me, think MTM is their worst album. Keywords: Not me.

To put it into perspective: ATS Without the interludes = 40:02. Meteora = 36:41. So you can't pull the "OMGHZ I WISH THER WERE MORE SONGS" card either.

oh, look who is winning right now. Meteora. And i can say that i wish more songs were on ATS. Even if its still long without the interludes doesn't mean that i don't wish there were more real songs.

oh, look who is winning right now. Meteora. And i can say that i wish more songs were on ATS. Even if its still long without the interludes doesn't mean that i don't wish there were more real songs.

Longer songs means your 'point' is moot, good sir. ATS has quality AND quantity.

And the votes don't count until the fat lady sings, so to speak.

Edited by adaminator1