Estevan Oriol's Live Pictures

ana

Nonsense ! How can you assume multiple setlists for the LP tour based on this picture ? You just see an x, an y and z. This could be everything...

Because when we got the picture of Joe's laptop from Milton Keynes, it had the same thing and they rotated then.

BTW ana, your site is awesome! I love it.

But why you love Phoenix so much? :P

thank you!

Love? well it's more appreciation.

Im not a fangirl ;)

Dave is for me the funniest, kindest and simply greatest from the band. I mean mike is the fanfriendliest, sure but somehow it's dave for me. Im also a bassist and we have a lot in common..but thats off topic..

anyway check this picture out for the bigger size of the picture (if you havent yet)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sxkYMIxfhr4/TLfp...00/IMG_0601.jpg

Something that's also very interesting... If you look at the list of the tracks on his laptop you can see that they are in the order of the setlist. So now look at the SIB spot.

There are two possibilitys (at least the only 2 I could think of):

1. Maybe they wanted to do sib after wid which would be very strange. The song doesn't feel right for an ending. Maybe they also wanted to close the show with sib. Bleed it out has no scratching in it (as far as i know :P ) so it isn't listed on his computer.

2. He added the songs they could maybe play at the end of his list. sib is just the first song to appear there. Or maybe it was the only song they weren't sure about.

Something that's also very interesting... If you look at the list of the tracks on his laptop you can see that they are in the order of the setlist. So now look at the SIB spot.

There are two possibilitys (at least the only 2 I could think of):

1. Maybe they wanted to do sib after wid which would be very strange. The song doesn't feel right for an ending. Maybe they also wanted to close the show with sib. Bleed it out has no scratching in it (as far as i know :P ) so it isn't listed on his computer.

2. He added the songs they could maybe play at the end of his list. sib is just the first song to appear there. Or maybe it was the only song they weren't sure about.

the order on Joes laptop is always the same and has nothing to do with the order of the songs in the set, cause they don't change the spot of the samples for every tour I guess and since 2008 WID was played a few spots before SIB, I think it will explain why the order is like this ;)

I guess they will add some more songs for europe and for sure change the sets again, since they have 3 or 4 more tours after the europe one.

That picture's pretty rad because I believe it gives the BPM (ex. NUMB110-scratch) for each song as well. Also, there's things specifically listed as "Video", so it seems that Joe may have some control over the screens. I thought he'd just have to be in sync with the video.

There's also a set list that ends with "OQ Date". Maybe it's "KROQ Date" and has the Breakfast with LP set list? I wonder if there's an "NYC Set" after that we just can't see. It also looks like there's another one that ends with "Videos...", towards the top.

Very interesting stuff for just one picture.

Edited by letdownagain

In case anyone was wondering, Joe is able to scratch the videos through Serato's Video SL and The Lemur (Which is his new MIDI controller that is seen in the New Divide Proshot from the NYC Show).

I use the video SL periodically and can do what he does..... just not as good :D

EDIT: and usually on Serato when you add something new to a crate (like what Joe has) It puts whatever is new on the bottom which could be a sign that SIB will be in a setlist.

One can hope

Edited by SSantana22

EDIT: and usually on Serato when you add something new to a crate (like what Joe has) It puts whatever is new on the bottom which could be a sign that SIB will be in a setlist.

One can hope

Oh thats good to hear. i hope SIB gets added, i love SIB

Multiple setlists! And woo we got a pic of the set they're currently using. Jackpot.

I pretty much guarantee the X/Y/Z setlists shown there are leftovers from 2008 that are still saved on Joe's computer. It's not like it'd be the first time Joe's had samples stored that weren't being used, we know he still had some of the samples from P5HNG ME A*WY stored in his rig as recently as 2007.

Also, I can count 13 different entires on the side bar on Joe's computer there. Even if you factor in the South America set, the NYC set, the KROQ set, and assume 3 rotating sets for Europe/some point in the future, that's still way more than needs to be there. There pretty much HAS to be some older stuff in there too, and I'd assume X/Y/Z would be among the older stuff.

There was also already a picture of the current setlist in the picture of Joe's rig on his blog, it just wasn't as clear as this one.

I pretty much guarantee the X/Y/Z setlists shown there are leftovers from 2008 that are still saved on Joe's computer. It's not like it'd be the first time Joe's had samples stored that weren't being used, we know he still had some of the samples from P5HNG ME A*WY stored in his rig as recently as 2007.

Also, I can count 13 different entires on the side bar on Joe's computer there. Even if you factor in the South America set, the NYC set, the KROQ set, and assume 3 rotating sets for Europe/some point in the future, that's still way more than needs to be there. There pretty much HAS to be some older stuff in there too, and I'd assume X/Y/Z would be among the older stuff.

There was also already a picture of the current setlist in the picture of Joe's rig on his blog, it just wasn't as clear as this one.

Thats what i said on the facebook status Mark posted. Those X/Y/Zs are before the New "all 2010" songs or whatever it was so I believe its the old setlists.

That picture's pretty rad because I believe it gives the BPM (ex. NUMB110-scratch) for each song as well. Also, there's things specifically listed as "Video", so it seems that Joe may have some control over the screens. I thought he'd just have to be in sync with the video.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=106966

See this post.

And yeah it's possible that they're old but I say it's equally possible for them to be new. LP used X, Y and Z on their summer 2008 European tour, then redid them and used X, Y and Z on Projekt Revolution too. So I guess we won't know for sure until a few shows into the European Tour. Surely they'll do different sets considering there's SIX shows in Germany, 2 in London, etc...but that didn't mean anything before since they only changed 1 song each night at the 3 night stand in Tokyo in 2003.