Estevan Oriol's Live Pictures

ana

I know LPLive is not posting much about pictures taken at the concerts, but these are extraordinarily good and taken from the stage by Estevan Oriol (good friend of the Band,;worked with SURU).

He updated his blog with HQ Pictures taken from LP's concert in Brazil:

Check his original post here

Preview:

Posted Image

*The setlist + you can see on Joe's screen the Somewhere I belong scratches...does it mean that they think about playing this live again or is it just on his computer? its also highlighted (in white)....

You can also see on the left hand side menu of his laptop that there are setlists X, Y and Z. Multiple setlists! Is this for Europe? Discuss!

Source: LPTimes.com

Edited by Hahninator

Wow, these are some amazing pictures. Thanks for posting!

I wonder why they still list The Requiem and The Radiance as one track before Wretches and Kings. We'll see if the'll bring back Somewhere I Belong, maybe it's still there from their last tour :lol:

Just in case, in that Show if you are not jumping like a crazy mothefu$%& pay atention to the Main Screen in the back of the Band, is amazing the multimedia's work for this tour.

Yes and I think it is the first time ever that Joe can "control" the videos or something like this.When Joe scratched over The Radiance, the video "scratched" also. B)

"The Linkin Park Thousand Suns 2010 Concert Tour was actually where the WFTE base foundation was created. Our team was put in charge of creating close to three hours of animated content that is being used as stage projection for the band while on tour"

Ghost Town Media made the visuals with Spaceknuckle

+ Ill be always in the front row and I wont be able to see the amazing videos :( but maybe somebody records the show from the back :D

Edited by ana

Nice. I think I also saw Blackout on the Computer. Maybe they had rehearsed Blackout and SIB, but decided not to play them?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they rehearsed many more songs and noticed they didn't sound that good and removed them from the set.

Bands play songs at rehearsals that they don't play on tour, but you never know

Thanks for the pics Ana!

Edit: Check out Joe's computer in the setlist pic. There are setlists X, Y and Z!

Edited by annare

I don't see it, lol... But as long you can confirm it, it's okay for me :lol: Rotating setlists FTW!

It took me a good minute or 2 to find it too. The very left hand side of his laptop. You can make out X, Y, Z going down vertically.

Then you can see SUMMER 2010 etc

yeah I thought you would love that..

multiple setlists? because of the NYC show?

Thanks Ana for the great update :) Sweet post. Well I don't know, I think NYC was just a promo show. South America's 3 shows all had the same set but they might rotate in Europe. There's an X, Y and Z there and a SUMMER 2010, so maybe they'll use 3 different setlists on the world tour now.

It took me a good minute or 2 to find it too. The very left hand side of his laptop. You can make out X, Y, Z going down vertically.

Then you can see SUMMER 2010 etc

Got it, thanks. Really interesting, didn't really expect rotating setlists yet. Would be cool :)

Yes and I think it is the first time ever that Joe can "control" the videos or something like this.When Joe scratched over The Radiance, the video "scratched" also. B)

This, the scratching over the Mario Savio's speech is pure awesomeness...

BTW ana, your site is awesome! I love it.

But why you love Phoenix so much? :P

Because Phoenix is lovely :D

When i met him outside the Hotel in Buenos Aires, i talked with him like 10 minutes and was awesome. So sweet person and really fun..

btw, where in the picture are the X, Y and Z ? and where it said S-America ? i can't see it.