Two Shows Added In Australia

SpikeMinoda

Linkin Park has added two more shows to the Australian leg of the World Tour. Tickets for both shows go on sale on Thursday, October 21.

December 12: Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena

December 15: Sydney, Australia - Acer Arena

Source: LP.com

The Show Roll Call topics can be found here:

Sydney

Melbourne

The Sydney show will be the first time LP has played the same venue twice on their own tour but not back-to-back shows. I believe Ozzfest 2001 was the last time this happened, where LP played in Camden twice and I think a few other cities (Mansfield?).

Definitely didn't see Sydney coming at the end of the tour, but that's great. This gives me big hopes for the promoter adding New Zealand at the end of the leg. Excellent.

I hope they do DSP's! I haven't heard a single thing about them for South America :( Total shame because "The Messenger" and "When They Come For Me" are insanely cool live.

The Sydney show will be the first time LP has played the same venue twice on their own tour but not back-to-back shows. I believe Ozzfest 2001 was the last time this happened, where LP played in Camden twice and I think a few other cities (Mansfield?).

Mark, don't mess my newspost :P what about Sydney 2007 and Auckland 2007? :P London 2008?^^ London 2010 as well :P Melbourne 2007, Tokyo 2003 even 3 nights :D

Mark, don't mess my newspost :P what about Sydney 2007 and Auckland 2007? :P London 2008?^^ London 2010 as well :P Melbourne 2007, Tokyo 2003 even 3 nights :D

Uhh, maybe you misunderstood what I said.

First time they have NOT played the SAME venue BACK-TO-BACK nights in 1 tour.

First time in 1 tour they've played a venue twice that was not back-to-back.

Everything you listed was back-to-back. 11th and 12th, etc. Sydney is in the middle of the tour and at the end.

Uhh, maybe you misunderstood what I said.

First time they have NOT played the SAME venue BACK-TO-BACK nights in 1 tour.

First time in 1 tour they've played a venue twice that was not back-to-back.

Everything you listed was back-to-back. 11th and 12th, etc. Sydney is in the middle of the tour and at the end.

sorry^^ my mistake xDDD but yeah thats right ... my fingers where to fast :lol: :P

ok guys, question time, i preordered LPUX and got the meet and greet info thing, it says down the bottom

"Please only send ONE email. Members who are selected will be contacted via email with more info prior to the show."

So is that pre show? Can i enter the meet and greet twice if i got to both shows?

Definitely didn't see Sydney coming at the end of the tour, but that's great. This gives me big hopes for the promoter adding New Zealand at the end of the leg. Excellent.

I hope they do DSP's! I haven't heard a single thing about them for South America :( Total shame because "The Messenger" and "When They Come For Me" are insanely cool live.

We haven't even heard about what happened with NYC dsp, the show was almost a month ago, and still nothing. about here i wanted to ask pooch about it, but the crowd was insanely crazy so i didn't manage to get that close to the sage, even with that, the stage wasn't that close to the people, there was a space between for security staff and photograpers, etc. anyone can ask pooch about it?

feck. im flying around the country to go to each of these - but already booked our flights and we'll be leaving melbourne on the 15th - hence, won't be able to go to the last show they play in aus :(

epic fail :(

(just for the record, i'm not angry at the band/management/promoters for this - just myself for not allowing any extra time! having said that... the order of the dates on this tour are random as! :P)