Video Premiere: 'Waiting For The End'

anjum

ok, i don't hate the viddeo but its not near one of their best. The Catalyst video is better. And prefer a video with a story or maybe the band jamming, something with content over visual effects. I was hoping the video would have some kind of story because its for WFTE. I guess not. its not a bad video just not a great one either

here's a youtube link of the vid if any u guys want see it:

REMOVED

p.s its 360 p

Mod Note - The video has a download link to the video in the description, which is a violation of the LPL terms sorry LPL didnt know it had download link thats not my youtube channel :unsure:

The original concept was to film it on a caribbean island having the band members all start out in hammocks drinking Malibu and then chester slowly getting more and more drunk and at the end of the video attempting to dry hump Mike Shindoa before phoenix turns up with a huge ass bass and smacks Chester flying into the ocean with it.

Apparently..

Edited by Smarky

This was good shit IMO. Visuals were quite impressive, I like how it centered around the art.

I also like how musically useless it made Joe look, he literally uses his rig for half a second in the video XD

Mike did look a bit strange with that angle. But he didn't look 'terrible', per se.