Road To Revolution Secrets?

hahninator

From Mike's newest blog post:

"Great review for Road To Revolution...hope you're all enjoying it. And if you look carefully, maybe you'll find something extra on there..."

Is he talking about just the 3 bonus tracks after the credits ('Somewhere I Belong', 'Papercut', and 'Points Of Authority)? Or does Mike mean that there is something actually hidden on one of the DVD files? What do you think? It seems a bit...too easy to find the 3 songs at the end of the DVD, even though it does say "You unlocked bonus content" at the end. Thoughts?

Remember, on Frat Party you had to go hunting. "Go to Main Menu then Special Features. Go back again to the Main screen and then press UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT buttons waiting about a second after each buttons. (This one works the best)"

Some people are saying there's two subtitles after the menu? Mess around and see what you guys can find.

the secret code according with the guy from japanease site

→←→←↑↓AB

if i had this dvd, i could try do this

but in dvds control remote didn't have letters, they have numbers

is weird

maybe the bad translation of google :unsure:

Edited by BritneySpears

Anyone with the dvd checking on this? I'll mess around with mine, but I doubt I'll do any good.

What are the odds that something could be that well hidden in the code anyways? I thought people checked that out.. I dont really know much of how that works, so I'm just curious..

Edited by demoncarnotaur

if this dvd really had some secret, they should have "revealed" the codes

the secret which mike talked in his blog was the 3 missing songs, lp don't wanna "assume" this, for the band this is the secret of dvd, but for me one dvd easter egg is a thing with codes and tricks to take you to the "secret" video

if this dvd really had some secret, they should have "revealed" the codes

the secret which mike talked in his blog was the 3 missing songs, lp don't wanna "assume" this, for the band this is the secret of dvd, but for me one dvd easter egg is a thing with codes and tricks to take you to the "secret" video

when you check a dvd with dvd shrink or VLC player you don't need any "codes" to find secrets...

i checked it with DVDRemake PRO, in which you can view alle menu's with borders around the buttons + you can see all the video's etc. . There were no hidden buttons and I couldn't find anything else "hidden" except the black video which plays at the end of the VIDEO_TS.VOB file... I'm not saying I am 100% sure that there's nothing, but at least I can't find it :) ;)

But the hint from Mike is quite suspicious

Edited by Pytt