Road To Revolution Secrets?

hahninator

Maybe Mike thinks its rare if people watch it through the credits? =P

How long did it take for people to find the Frat Party secrets?

Not long at all. LP posted how to access them on LP.com right when the DVD came out.

Just for shits and giggles, has anyone put the CD into their DVD player?? Maybe theres something there?

but a audio cd, even when ehanched, the special content doesn't play in a dvd player, but in a computer plays, if somebody bought rtr please insert your cd in you cd/dvd drive to see if have some special content in audio cd

if the only bonus stuff are the 3 extra videos im gonne be DAMN disappointed for real... i mean it seems they are just making crap to make money. Where is the dedicated LP that would do anything for the fans. Bleh im probably over reacting

when MOST bands, even big mainstream bands release ANYTHING that non-album, singles too. they include b-sides or new material.... WHY CANT LP DO THIS, seriously its not that hard

Edited by GraDoN

so i see, i mean they break up the set list so that it can become the bonus tracks?

must admit this has never been done, way to go LP, love the uniqueness.

This reminds me of last year this time when LPU7 was released.. de ja vu lol

so i see, i mean they break up the set list so that it can become the bonus tracks?

must admit this has never been done, way to go LP, love the uniqueness.

This reminds me of last year this time when LPU7 was released.. de ja vu lol

They had to do it that way. Mike said all the songs wouldn't fit if you just put them on together.

They had to do it that way. Mike said all the songs wouldn't fit if you just put them on together.

That's only for the CD. The full set could have easily fit on the DVD, and splitting them up like that takes up MORE space.