Julien-K Viper Videos

hahninator

Check out this SICK video of Julien-K performing 'Blue Monday' with Jay from Orgy right......

HERE. Good quality, eh? How cool is Jay's jacket? Nice performance!

Futura from the same show can be found

. A full recording of the entire show will be released in 2 weeks, and of course we'll have it all linked up all nice and pretty on LPLive for you guys.I love Julien-K personally and can't wait for the album on Feb 17. My favorite live song that they've done is 'Forever'...and you can listen to it being performed at Club Tattoo 2006 here.

Excited for Death To Analog? How about some Dead By Sunrise afterwards? And some joint shows together? Yeah?

And then a badass new Linkin Park album?

Don't care much for JK either; but I do for pretty much everything Chester is involved in (don't really like that song Technical Difficulties, but with Chester ... I just dig that man's voice) and DBS is gonna rock! Just hope the electronic JK influence will stay at a minimum and Chester keeps it straight forward ...

oh wait, that JK song Chester performed at PR last year ...I think it was Kick The Bass, right?

Edited by thefly

Don't care much for JK either; but I do for pretty much everything Chester is involved in (don't really like that song Technical Difficulties, but with Chester ... I just dig that man's voice) and DBS is gonna rock! Just hope the electronic JK influence will stay at a minimum and Chester keeps it straight forward ...

oh wait, that JK song Chester performed at PR last year ...I think it was Kick The Bass, right?

He came out on Technical Difficulties a few times with Julien-K, and then he filled in for Ryan at the Chicago PR show and sang their whole set (which includes Kick The Bass).

My favorite Julien-K song is probably either Maestro or Look At You. I can't wait for their album to come out, I've been waiting since like 2005. I still have the original Kick The Bass demo. I can't wait for DBS more though. Walking in Circles is fucking sick.

My favorite Julien-K song is probably either Maestro or Look At You. I can't wait for their album to come out, I've been waiting since like 2005. I still have the original Kick The Bass demo. I can't wait for DBS more though. Walking in Circles is fucking sick.

I agree, I agree. WIC is amazing. That Julien-K record is going to be AWESOME though. Only a few months too. Something great to look forward to (with a definitive release date) after the LPU 8 CD.

He came out on Technical Difficulties a few times with Julien-K, and then he filled in for Ryan at the Chicago PR show and sang their whole set (which includes Kick The Bass).

Ah right, thanks. A pity only Kick The Bass was available as Proshot (on the other hand, better than nothing I guess); currently checking out the AUD videos of that show on you tube. Pretty cool ...

Yeah. A lot of JK fans hate Chester, lol. Anyway, I love him on Technical Difficulties...and I wish we could have heard what he sounded like on Maestro. Actually, there might be a Maestro video from Chicago. I know he sang it with them at one small small JK show, but I need to look for a video. I don't think his voice is perfect for the JK songs...I think Ryan is a bit better, but Chester as a guest for them is perfect. Chester's voice is a tad too high for the songs that Ryan usually sings, in my opinion.

Ah yeah, true. I mean Chester taught Ryan a lot of what he knows/does live. I mean Ryan is a much better front man (for JK) than he was initially because Chester helped him quite a bit.

I saw Julien-K in 2007 and I have to say for a 9 song setlist, I was damn impressed. The lights, etc were great, the song order was perfect, and the whole band was into it. Death To Analog is an A+ song to open with...and I think Ryan's stage presence is pretty sweet. Hopefully they tour again soon so we can go catch their newer songs being performed live.

Ah yeah, true. I mean Chester taught Ryan a lot of what he knows/does live. I mean Ryan is a much better front man (for JK) than he was initially because Chester helped him quite a bit.

I saw Julien-K in 2007 and I have to say for a 9 song setlist, I was damn impressed. The lights, etc were great, the song order was perfect, and the whole band was into it. Death To Analog is an A+ song to open with...and I think Ryan's stage presence is pretty sweet. Hopefully they tour again soon so we can go catch their newer songs being performed live.

+1

Yeah. A lot of JK fans hate Chester, lol. Anyway, I love him on Technical Difficulties...and I wish we could have heard what he sounded like on Maestro. Actually, there might be a Maestro video from Chicago. I know he sang it with them at one small small JK show, but I need to look for a video. I don't think his voice is perfect for the JK songs...I think Ryan is a bit better, but Chester as a guest for them is perfect. Chester's voice is a tad too high for the songs that Ryan usually sings, in my opinion.

I find it pretty hilarious that Julien-K fans hate Chester when they wouldn't even have a career without him.

I think the Orgy version is godly as FUCK. I love it. Jay is such a good front man. He brought so much energy to this track.

I guess this is where my age is showing. Its another one of those songs that a remake just can't do it justice.

I find it pretty hilarious that Julien-K fans hate Chester when they wouldn't even have a career without him.

IMO that's nonsense. I mean, sure, it's a fact that Chester has been a great help to them and that they are very close friends, but you can't say that they wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for him. They could definitely do their thing without him. They would possibly need a little more time to get out and build up their fanbase, but they definitely have the potential to do it all by themselves. I mean, don't forget that most of their fans didn't discover them through Linkin Park, Chester, or the PR 07 Tour, but through Orgy or their tours with MSI/The Birthday Massacre and Evanescence. And a lot of J-K fans also disapprove of the work with Chester. I'm kinda stuck in between since I love both Julien-K and Chester (and also LP, of course) *lol*

And by the way, as far as DBS goes: The guys from J-K didn't ask Chester if they could work with them in order to get more exposure for their band (--> that is a rumor that has also been going around in diverse LP fan circles, and therefore I wanted to address it), but it was Chester who asked them to be a part of this project because he knew that the J-K guys are just amazingly talented musicians/producers, and that they could help him as well. Chester has also learned a lot from them regarding producing, technical stuff, sampling, etc. Therefore Julien-K definitely contribute a lot to his own career!!

Edited by immortalsoul