New York City Setlist

hahninator

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it is hahahah.

I want a setlist!!! I'm really looking forward to see what they will keep playing and what they stop playing...

i think they will only play more of the new stuff i would be suprized if anything besides OSC, ITE, and Crawling is played from HT

Hey guys, the Setlist in NYC will give us an idea of what will be the future Setlist in this Tour ?

Or, you think that the NYC Show is just special and don't have nothing to do with the Next shows ?

I think it'll tell you what new songs they'll be playing live, what structure the other songs will be in (intros, outros, etc). So yeah it'll give you an idea but it won't be as long as the full tour's setlist.

No Given Up or POA? Interesting...

Na, it was a joke :P Bored ;)

I think it'll tell you what new songs they'll be playing live, what structure the other songs will be in (intros, outros, etc). So yeah it'll give you an idea but it won't be as long as the full tour's setlist.

I think the same as you think... The next Show in the tour will be in Argentina i'm looking forward for the Setlist :D

It's being filmed for MySpace though, so it should be interesting to see what happens with that.

right! i'd forgotten about that. that's gotta eventually surface in some way.

8:55pm: There's a curtain covering the front of the stage.

how dramatic