• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 1,000 total.

Thx

A Thousand Fans.

i hope the DVD comes out soon

Looks nice, but i think Linkin Park needs a different Live DVD for this new Album...

Something like a DVD with different shows, mixing Continents, Stadiums for example...

A really huge DVD :D

But A Thousand Fans sounds like, we don't have more fans than that... :P

Have you ever imagined how many Suns (basically stars) there are but they chose only 1000. same is with fans

Yes i know, i thought that... But just are specials fans just because are from LPUX ?

A Thousand Suns means a lot of things for me, A Thousand Fans means, just 1000 fans that have the lucky to goes to that show.

Yes i know, i thought that... But just are specials fans just because are from LPUX ?

A Thousand Suns means a lot of things for me, A Thousand Fans means, just 1000 fans that have the lucky to goes to that show.

i mean we should get a webcast or something like Webster Hall.

YO Mark do you see any cams there. ?

I hope they do a DVD of the ATS tour, I doubt they would do it in the UK again. Maybe they could film an Australian show?

LONDON - Wembley Stadium is my call.

Edited by linkindude

i mean we should get a webcast or something like Webster Hall.

YO Mark do you see any cams there. ?

LONDON - Wembley Stadium is my call.

nah man muse already grabbed that title, twice judging by the rumors the recent wembley shows were filmed, almost at port authority lol already in new york excitedddd

So the first person got there at midnight? So by the time the show is over they'll be up for over 24 hours?

How can you enjoy a show when you are that tired?

Tired? Have you ever been to LP concert? The excitement just kills the tiredness. I was waiting for DBS show in London for about 12 hours and didn't feel tired at all.

Edited by demz

They are not performing in Wembley here, they are doing two shows in the o2 arena in London though (I'm going there) but since they did RTR in the UK I think it will be nice to film a show somewhere else hopefully near the end of the tour as their vocals might not be perfect for the earlier shows.

Demz - yes I was at London HMV too, it was so fucking cold outside in that queue I was shaking lol. My boyfriend had to give me his jacket lol. I waited like 3hours and made it to the barrier! :)

Edited by ree_ree

This thread makes me see LPL like a secret agency who has sent some of their spies to NY to collect informations.... :lol:

LOL

We have our spies everywhere in the world :P

This is awesome! Never mind when and where LP plays always at least 1 person from LPL is at the show :)

that is true

Yeah I had a ticket but I have some very important tests @ school that prohibited me from going. It's alright though, they'll do a USA tour.

Haha yeah we have like 5+ LPL members there texting me info!

Since this is "Linkin Park Live", Are there going to be recordings posted on here? I'm in New Zealand and I can't wait to see how they preform ATS live :D

If someone records it, then we'll post it for them if they want. They're welcome to post it here, yeah. It's up to people to record!

Since I'm not going to the show, I know of no one recording it :(

If someone records it, then we'll post it for them if they want. They're welcome to post it here, yeah. It's up to people to record!

Awesome. I can't wait to see if LP are going to release the HQ MP3's themselves, I wonder what ATS sounds like live!

Edited by adaminator1