Australian Tour Dates

Aberu

These are the Linkin Park tour dates for Australia!

Friday 3 December - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Boondall

Tuesday 7 December - Burswood Dome, Burswood

Thursday 9 December - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Hindmarsh

Saturday 11 December - Acer Arena, Homebush

Monday 13 December - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

Note: The tour dates are confirmed!

EDIT: The tour dates can be found also here

According to Premier Tickets the Pre-sale starts Tue 21 Sep, noon and ends Thu 23 Sep, 5pm

Edited by SpikeMinoda

Linkin Park has updated its list of events from your website with 2 shows in the Australian tour.

December 3, 2010 - Boondall, Australia

December 7, 2010 - Burswood, Australia

Posted Image

Source: LinkinPark.com

Update: The shows have been removed from the site.

I've never even heard of those cities before, so I imagine it will be an extensive tour of Oceania!

Just for safety's sake. Since it's not on LP.com now and the source is LP.com...probably not approved to be out yet. Will move it to the homepage the second it's announced. Might repost with a better time stamp to put it on top but I'll credit you if I do that. if not, I'll just move yours. Thanks!

Just for safety's sake. Since it's not on LP.com now and the source is LP.com...probably not approved to be out yet. Will move it to the homepage the second it's announced. Might repost with a better time stamp to put it on top but I'll credit you if I do that. if not, I'll just move yours. Thanks!

Sure, no problem.

i'll be there! hopefully at all 5! the only one we're iffy about is the brisbane one as it'll mean flying over there, only to fly back home, then back over east again... but i'm pretty confident it'll be happening - about 4 of us doing the trip!

Now i think more into it, its going to be interesting.

There's a day apart of each show so it leaves no room for a 2nd show to be announced (Like they had last year, 21st octobor 07)

Also I wonder who will be supporting them?!? I think Cornell was announced the same time as they announced dates last year. Maybe no supporters?

so very excited :)

a mate and i will be going to all of them except brisbane - i'll be going to that one alone at this stage :(

going to be a nightmare buying tickets - some components of the ticketing site are blocked on my work computer and i have no way around it :(