Australian Tour Dates

Aberu

What are the prices of the tickets? And has the LPU pre-sale already started?

on average - $130-134 before you add in postage and stuff.

all up, each of my tickets averaged $140 with postage :)

and yep, LPU pre-sale was same as the pre-order pre-sale... just different codes

on average - $130-134 before you add in postage and stuff.

all up, each of my tickets averaged $140 with postage :)

and yep, LPU pre-sale was same as the pre-order pre-sale... just different codes

Sweet as! Signed up for LPU and just purchased 3 Gold Reserved tickets for 13th December at Rod Laver. Pretty excited! Will be my first LP concert! I'm going to 2 Metallica shows in November and then LP in December, OMG, what a way to end the year. My bank account has taken a bit of a beating though.

Remember to submit ticket pics/scans to mark@lplive.net so we can add them to the site! We'll crop them, etc for you. Don't worry about someone stealing your ticket (lol, we aren't dumb enough to post it on the site BEFORE the show). Even those print at home tickets work :)

they are apparently being posted beginning 24th of november. the only thing that was of concern was the fact that several of the shows didn't allow for registered post - so if you wanted them sent to you, you had to select regular mail (stuff goes missing quite often in regular mail) - got my fingers crossed i don't have any problems... especially after spending $2510AUD on all of the tickets!!!

i'm also hoping to record decent 720p videos from most of the shows (tho i'll leave the camera at the hotel for a few of them as i do want to enjoy the shows as much as possible).

thats awesome christos (re: it being your first LP concert) - they were brilliant last time they toured australia.

Remember to submit ticket pics/scans to mark@lplive.net so we can add them to the site! We'll crop them, etc for you. Don't worry about someone stealing your ticket (lol, we aren't dumb enough to post it on the site BEFORE the show). Even those print at home tickets work :)

I ordered my Tix for the Sydney Show. Ill send you the ticket and poster (if I find one) again once I get a hold of em.

Also if you want during the show ill do live setlist and post it on your FB or something.

There's a huge gap between 1st and 2nd show so they might do like Auckland in between or something??

I think the geographical distance between Perth and Auckland may still be too large to include an Auckland show there sadly

Edited by danielhj

I think the geographical distance between Perth and Auckland may still be too large to include an Auckland show there sadly

what about between the brisbane show before or after it is possible

Eg 1st December Auckland NZ Vector Arena?

Edited by troub1eboy

LP flies everywhere, lol. They can easily take 2 touring rigs to Australia. In fact, I'm sure they do now in case something screws up. There's plenty of room before Brisbane and there's 3 days after Brisbane too.

Guessing they'll add 2nd shows in a few cities (? @ where they'll fit in date-wise) and then add Auckland. Didn't Rob give an interview recently and say they were excited to return to New Zealand this year? lol

Guessing they'll add 2nd shows in a few cities

i certainly hope so! will make my trip around the country far more worthwhile.

fair chance a lot of these will sell out as they are starting to promote it on TV with a pretty impressive 30-second spot.

i certainly hope so! will make my trip around the country far more worthwhile.

fair chance a lot of these will sell out as they are starting to promote it on TV with a pretty impressive 30-second spot.

yeh i offically saw it last night when i got home from work on Channel 10. Looks sweet.