It's Coming...

shadowfax1007

big middle finger up to fisico for fuckin us over.

but in a way, its good seeing as we get a new layout and we get to see who really is interested in keeping the site incredible, making all of the staffs work and time worth it :D

The way I would like to see it is that this current layout is temporary, 4.0 is put up soon with continually updating, and 5.0 is up for the new album. But then I would also stop referring to each layout's version number. I don't think anyone else sees things the same way.

The way I would like to see it is that this current layout is temporary, 4.0 is put up soon with continually updating, and 5.0 is up for the new album. But then I would also stop referring to each layout's version number. I don't think anyone else sees things the same way.

Logically, we'll keep updating this until at least Dead By Sunrise. Depending on where we are with 4.0 by then, we'll decide when to release it. It's going to either be for the Dead By Sunrise tour runs, or for the new album LP tour runs. Whichever it is, it doesn't seem to be that far because I'm sure one or the other will tour by March, and I fully expect another summer run from LP next year.

We haven't even started designing yet. We've thrown sample layouts around, and discussed it a LOT. I have a good group of people working on it. We're making sure that it's going to look good and also be easy to edit, as well as user friendly.

I personally don't see a problem with 2.0 right now. I'd like to hold onto it as long as possible due to the simplicity of it. 4.0 will be good, it's just I don't see it coming in the next month at all, but I can tell you it's not going to take until March. Look for November or December I guess...?

And that gives us enough time to get rid off all the errors, that we can just copy & paste it into the new one, without checking for mistakes over and over again. This has to end! ^^

Never before has the guide been as complete and cleaned up as it is now and will be. And we are still far from being completely done. It's all about the content.

For 4.0 we also want a much better start than we had for 3.0, which was a bit too early.

• 3 weeks later...

Good things come from bad things.

The future looks good and its not far away...

1.0-16-09-06

2.0-22-10-07

3.0-08-06-08

4.0-xx-xx-xx

I don't get why it wasn't xx-xx-08...

it shouldnt take more than about 3 months, should it?

who knows how long it will take, to make it good and with no legal problems it could take a while. u never know. i sure hope u have that download section on it again, and if that FishCo guy tries his shit again i will fly my ass to the states and Bleed Him Out...so to speak lol