Chester & Santana "Riders On The Storm" Sample

LESTAT

pretty average IMO, although im not a fan of the doors i do like ROTS and i believe that chester sounds too weak compared to the original. Too mellow.

I think the doors song Riders on the Storm that i´ve heard is different than everybody´s!!!

Must be a agressive song with lot´s of energy!!!

<_<

ok time too explain

1st. if there is a bigger DOORS & Jim Morrsion//Santana fan in hear!?! i would like too know xD

2nd, Riders on the Storm is famous for being covered by snoop dogg <--Cover Fail!

3rd. this is also The Doors Last Single b4 the band broke up & Jim died. The Orignal version of the song was a jazz/blues type song with soft poetic singing.

So overall Chester had to do the best he can to atleast sound like Jim in the song so he was singing like he did "in pecies"

in the end i love LP & The Doors & Santana!!! :D

ok time too explain

1st. if there is a bigger DOORS & Jim Morrsion//Santana fan in hear!?! i would like too know xD

2nd, Riders on the Storm is famous for being covered by snoop dogg <--Cover Fail!

3rd. this is also The Doors Last Single b4 the band broke up & Jim died. The Orignal version of the song was a jazz/blues type song with soft poetic singing.

So overall Chester had to do the best he can to atleast sound like Jim in the song so he was singing like he did "in pecies"

in the end i love LP & The Doors & Santana!!! :D

This

The Doors are one of the best bands in rock history, and Riders On The Storm is a classic of rock, and if there's anyone who would do justice to such amazing piece of art, this is Chester and Carlos Santana.

for the last time!!!! read my post! lol

BUT! THIS IS NOT LP! THIS IS SANTANA, hes latin rock & classic rock, this is why he pick this song & he pick chester because he wants too use singers of today.

i mean "in peices" & "not alone"....hes using vocals type of those songs in this cover.

i mean really? Chester CAN'T sing like JIM!