New Teaser Trailer

bramante

did you remember this ?

now, watch the Trailer again, the only part with colours is...

Posted Image

Holy fist fuck, batman! Nice catch, I didn't notice it :P Although it's not that important, it's still cool :lol:

Edited by Riku

One day earlier =D!!! And I loved those effects, if only the video was in 3D...

Since Warner Music NZ posted this video I'm pretty sure that September 13th is just the release date for New Zealand. Europe will get it at the 10th and the US 14th...

:lol:

maybe is important Robin, why is the only part with colour ? i don't remember another picture with colours...

Don't know. Maybe it's one of Master Obi-Wan's (Mike Shinoda :P ) crazy ideas. Though it is a really cool design, with all the black and white, and that little color that makes robin yell "fist fuck" like a crazy little girl who wants a pony on her 10th birthday. (Trust me, that's loud lol.) But we won't know for a while :P

Don't know. Maybe it's one of Master Obi-Wan's (Mike Shinoda :P ) crazy ideas. Though it is a really cool design, with all the black and white, and that little color that makes robin yell "fist fuck" like a crazy little girl who wants a pony on her 10th birthday. (Trust me, that's loud lol.) But we won't know for a while :P

:lol:

We still waiting for the elephant !!!

Posted Image