Road to Revolution release date changed

Astat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the news on LP.com/LPU, the release of Road to Revolution has been moved up by one day, to the 24th.

I moved this to the newswire since its pretty newsworthy...thanks to Astat and others who have posted this date change.

This new date is also reflected on Amazon and other online sites/stores as well. So now a Monday release date. I think it's a wise business decision, coming out a day earlier, with all the other "big" releases slated for Tuesday. (ex. Scott Weiland's Happy In Galoshes, Coldplay's Prospekt's March EP and more).

Plus, with it being the opening weekend of Twilight. It makes sense to jump on the Monday release date after the movie premiering over the weekend, what with LOATR being on the soundtrack. Perhaps that might be why Paramore's CD/DVD The Final Riot! was moved to Monday, too, rather than the 25th as originally planned.

So with all that said, thoughts?

Pretty awesome because I had a test scheduled on Tuesday so it works out better now. Plus nobody is home at all on Mondays so I have the house to myself meaning I can watch it alone in surround sound on a plasma.

Are they?! Have you seen it?

No I will get my DVD tomorrow.

But a german fan ordered the DVD in Switzerland and got it yesterday.

She said you have to watch the whole credits at the end then you'll see POA, SIB and Papercut in full length.

I read this on a big german fansite....

She said you have to watch the whole credits at the end then you'll see POA, SIB and Papercut in full length.

So it is ANOTHER encore after the credits :blink:

Pure Win! :P

their just messing with our minds then... :lol:

If that is true...then that is really completelly stupid. Them songs should have just been left in there right place like it was in the show. Very disappointing in ma view, not good :(

But still gonna get it tho. Defo gonna download it & fix it in the right order...make it feel right :D

Edited by LPKode2

if thats true, thats one of the most stupid things that LP has ever done

the flow of the dvd its going to be so different with those songs in a different order..

its like when bands have 'hidden tracks' that so stupid, why you have to left 10 minutes of silence?,

in Italy the DVD came out yesterday and I bought it today ... nice CD ( why in the hell they removed wake from the CD !!!?!?!?!?!?!? ) and amazing DVD. Well done LP ;)

PS. I confirm that after the end of the credits a new menu gets unlocked with the 3 extra videos of SIB papercut and POA. Good choice in my opinion.

Edited by lparcshinoda

I moved this to the newswire since its pretty newsworthy...thanks to Astat and others who have posted this date change.

This new date is also reflected on Amazon and other online sites/stores as well. So now a Monday release date. I think it's a wise business decision, coming out a day earlier, with all the other "big" releases slated for Tuesday. (ex. Scott Weiland's Happy In Galoshes, Coldplay's Prospekt's March EP and more).

Plus, with it being the opening weekend of Twilight. It makes sense to jump on the Monday release date after the movie premiering over the weekend, what with LOATR being on the soundtrack. Perhaps that might be why Paramore's CD/DVD The Final Riot! was moved to Monday, too, rather than the 25th as originally planned.

So with all that said, thoughts?

Paramore's was moved to Monday as well? Good to know...thanks :)

I'll be buying both of them ASAP...

I guess if that's the case, it makes sense. People will get all excited about the songs and go out and buy their CDs.

Your order for Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes (CD & DVD) - Linkin Park has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference: xxxxxxxxx

Title: Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes (CD & DVD) - Linkin Park

Price: GBP 12.99

Delivery Cost: FREE

Payment: Credit Card

Yay!!!!

Edited by Ryano

if thats true, who cares. just rip the dvd to your computer, rearrange the things a little and put them in their rightful order, easy as that!

It still won't flow together properly no matter what. The gaps where the missing songs would be in the main feature have been edited so the show flows together without them.

Dumbest thing Linkin Park has ever done.