Road to Revolution release date changed

Astat

That would be fucking idiotic if it's true.

Unless what you're hearing is harmonies which nobody would be able to perform.

But yeah, LP uses a lot of samples, as you know, some of them might be burried at the show and Pooch would dig them up for the DVD.

Nope. There's an overdub that fixes an out-of-tune guitar part on the intro to No More Sorrow, an overdub that fixes a Mike lyrical mistake in From the Inside, and multiple instances of pitch correction done to Chester's vocals on From the Inside, No More Sorrow, and Lying From You. I've now compared everything through Hands Held High (not counting the 4 tracks that aren't on the CD).

remember, the DSPs are edited as hell as well... you'd need a bootleg but btw, it's really easy to hear that they totally edited the show and chesters voice and stuff... so your right but you can't really compare it with DSP xP

Yes, I know the DSPs are edited. I'm saying that RTR is MORE EDITED than the DSP.

Edited by Astat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. There's an overdub that fixes an out-of-tune guitar part on the intro to No More Sorrow, an overdub that fixes a Mike lyrical mistake in From the Inside, and multiple instances of pitch correction done to Chester's vocals on From the Inside, No More Sorrow, and Lying From You. I've now compared everything through Hands Held High (not counting the 4 tracks that aren't on the CD).

Yes, I know the DSPs are edited. I'm saying that RTR is MORE EDITED than the DSP.

I guess this is to be expected. It's an official release, they want it to sound it's best.

Okay, I'm confused :blink: From Mike's blog: "DVD Containing full live performance (OKAY? there's isn't the full show. It would be full, if we include those three missing songs), exclusive photos, and hidden bonus features. (BONUS FEATURES? Okay, So bonus IS the hidden tracks, so what's with the FULL live?)" O.o