What Do You Think?

nkramar

We've now got a good number of Recordings of the Week out there and some feedback is needed. What do you guys think? Is it worthwhile for us to continue? There have been into the thousands of downloads (1500+ as of last week on megaupload files alone) but very few people are posting in the threads compared to the number of downloaders. We need to know what you think! Responses can be a 'Thanks' or 'I already have this one but thanks anyway' or 'This one sucks, why did you make me waste my bandwidth?'. We don't care what you say but WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

A volunteer is needed to handle uploading and posting duties for the last week in August as I'll be traveling. For those interested in helping out - Even if you aren't chosen for that week, I'd like to get a list going of people who are willing to contribute a show or shows. PM/email/IM me and I'll see what I can do about setting up a schedule of downloads and guest uploaders.

And finally... There's something special planned for the RotW next week, so keep an eye out on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday for a number of downloads. That's all that will be said on this until then.

If there are thousands who download, why wouldn't it be worthwhile to keep going? :D

Download links are being posted on our main page and can easily be passed on elsewhere. It's not necessary for people to register on the site to access them so it's pretty anonymous when people are downloading.

It's a great idea for sure. Continue!!!

I downloaded only one show so far because I have the other ones already but I'm sure there will be some shows in the future I don't have so....continue.

I'm excited for the special thing next week :)

i love the idea i posted on the LPL FB that this reminded me of the NIN site that was doing the same thing reflecting the chrome

anyways samples of the tracks if audio and samples of video would be cool like on youtube or something like that

usage of torrents - you could invest in a seedbox

i aint got any shows mine are all from here and the PR shows that ive got :)

keep this thing going going

i love the idea i posted on the LPL FB that this reminded me of the NIN site that was doing the same thing reflecting the chrome

Where do you think we got the idea? Mark helped put that site together. :P

anyways samples of the tracks if audio and samples of video would be cool like on youtube or something like that

Samples of nearly everything we've offered so far are on each individual show page as linked in each post.

usage of torrents - you could invest in a seedbox

I've got one. It crapped out the first week I attempted to use it for RotW and I'm superstitious about going back to it. If there's truly a need *cough* like next weekend *cough* it'll be put to use.

i aint got any shows mine are all from here and the PR shows that ive got :)

keep this thing going going

These are the kind of responses that are appreciated (and will be appreciated by future uploaders).

A volunteer is needed to handle uploading and posting duties for the last week in August as I'll be traveling. For those interested in helping out - Even if you aren't chosen for that week, I'd like to get a list going of people who are willing to contribute a show or shows. PM/email/IM me and I'll see what I can do about setting up a schedule of downloads and guest uploaders.

You know you can count on me, Nick ;)

yh i still need a seed on that torrent

makes a load on sense

anways just like the sample in thhe post of the ROTW :)

dude you need to get some meds for that cough i aint been sic this year and i dont plan on being so :lol:

as i said before i love this site its a great community and talking to some of you guys is cool B) (insert a smile holding up the devil horns head banging )

i think it's great, and much appreciated. i've been downloading them, but i haven't been able to check which shows i have; all of my lp stuff is on my external hard drive which i haven't gotten around to in a long time.

I'm sure i have some of these, but equally sure i don't have others.

thanks for all the effort that has been put into these.

Really very nice idea with RotW each week, you need to do it. I appreciate this very much. Before starting to be a show trader I was angry for ppl not sharing stuff they have with other fans. Later maybe I will help you with some RotW ;)