What Do You Think?

nkramar

you asked for feedback, there you go: rotw is about as interesting as julien-k news for me and i don't mean this in a negative way. i'm just happy with the few audio concerts i already have. since most people on lpl seem to enjoy this rotw stuff, i'd say keep up the good work :)

Not everything we do will be a hit with everyone. I'd probably suggest giving a few of these a shot, even if you're not into collecting all of them, you're bound to find a new favorite.

VERY AWESOME

you guys keep the quality on top

its a good a idea to release shows that have been transcoded to low quality

getting dvd's and flacs is soo cool

thank you.

We've always prided ourselves on high quality releases. That'll never change.

you know i think the recordings of the week are a really good idea, but i still think the LPLIVE RADIO WOULD DEFNLY BE A BOMB OF AWESOMENESS!!! I CANT SEE THAT ANYWHERE, JUST SOMETHING UNIQUE!!!! THATS WHAT I THINK!!!

For the above reason, we decided against radio/streaming it's more a quality thing for us.

Im mostly into the audio thats different. i already have about one show from each tour since 2003 sanitarium. I would only get a new one if there was something special in it. But its great you guys are doing this. There has been some really interesting posts so far.