All Catalyst Threads *MERGED*

eandy

If linkinpark.com wants to stay true to their word and give the pre-order fans The Catalyst first, it would have to be today because the MoH trailer comes out tomorrow.

Unless that trailer doesn't contain the full song.

Here is almost Sunday i think in the next hours we will have some news about, hope so...

Its 7 here in Washington. they are in California which is same time zone, so I think nothing will happen until california time of tomorrow. And probably not until like 7 in the morning at earliest.

Linkin Park's lead single 'The Catalyst' is out within the next 24 hours. This is the place to talk about how did you like the single (either from the radio or from the shops) or any info or tidbits about the upcoming video for it. I'm sure everyones excited to hear the whole package today. You can find the song in retail stores or online shops such as itunes.

This also brings up a good reminder to all members to PLEASE DO NOT post official material or links or hints to official material on this thread or anywhere in the forums as it will not be tolerated and you WILL be banned from the forums.

Be ready to opinionate away with the mysteries of 'The Catalyst'!!!

This also brings up a good reminder to all members to PLEASE DO NOT post official material or links or hints to official material on this thread or anywhere in the forums as it will not be tolerated and you WILL be banned from the forums.

Be ready to opinionate away with the mysteries of 'The Catalyst'!!!

uhhh

1. You arent a mod/staff member to be saying anything like this.

2. It isn't your place to start a thread like this.

3. Opinionate isn't a word. You are using it in the wrong form.

4. A staff member or mod will open a thread and make the announcement when The Catalyst is released

5. *CLOSED*

The German itunes store doesn't have the song until August 3rd. So I assume it's the same all over the world. August 2nd is the radio premiere and also the day it's available for the people who pre-ordered.

That would make more sense, since music-biz stuff usually happens on Tuesdays.

Hi. I was sent a version of The Catalyst by a friend of mine. The thing I realized myself was that it was 3:45 in my windows media player. Im thinking it could be a mix of what was released over the course of the last month or whatnot. I dont want to post any links here to get in trouble. but if a mod or staff member can contact me, im willing to trasnfer the file i have over to you guys for confirmation. thanks for your time.