Linkin Park on Loveline November 19th

LPPanther

According to this link, the boys will be on Loveline this Wednesday, November 19th at 10 P.M. PST (11 P.M. EST/12 A.M. CST). I personally will be recording this in case the show doesn't show up on the website for whatever reason. If anyone else would like to record it just to be sure we have it, please do so.

Any thoughts about what will be discussed? RTR? LPU8? Haha. Should be a good show. Thanks to LPrnw@y for the info.

Awesome!

Jesus it's like they're recording an album again with all this news/stuff coming out. Just 1 more thing to add to the list. I'll call in this time and ask about MTM b-sides (again), or Bonnaroo 09 since Phoenix mentioned festivals. I'll say "Since you are thinking about Europe festivals in Summer 09, why not hit Bonnaroo for one day then do the festivals like Metallica did this year?" or something.

well i live in australia so chances are our televisions will never see it, so i will have to wait for someone to tell me whats going on, Will they be performing?

loveline is a radio station.

lplive.net will have an audio rip of it. if not another site will.

and no they wont be performing

last week, LP wasn't on Loveline but they played a recording of Chester and Mike saying "This is Loveline" as a promo for Loveline

And Chester started singing a song about how Striker was gay XD it was hilarious. If anyone has a recording of this please share. I wanna say it was from last tuesday or wednesday.

last week, LP wasn't on Loveline but they played a recording of Chester and Mike saying "This is Loveline" as a promo for Loveline

And Chester started singing a song about how Striker was gay XD it was hilarious. If anyone has a recording of this please share. I wanna say it was from last tuesday or wednesday.

That sounds like the promo they taped when they were on Loveline on 04/03/2008. I believe that clip is on youtube. I'm really hoping it will be Chester and Mike on again tomorrow, they are always so funny on that show.

That sounds like the promo they taped when they were on Loveline on 04/03/2008. I believe that clip is on youtube. I'm really hoping it will be Chester and Mike on again tomorrow, they are always so funny on that show.

maybe mike won't go, because he will take some days to him

I'm going to leave for a few days, to give you time to put your votes in. Give your favorite posts some stars, and I'll see you next week.

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/mikeshinod...m_new_additions

i will cannot listen, i need wake pretty early but when i woke up, i will download and put in my ipod to listen going to class

So I can trust you guys to record this tonight? I would love to stay up and listen but I really need to catch up on sleep.

Yup we'll record it. If you didn't notice already they have a podcast for the show and it streams on the website the day after the show.....LOL

Hey guys here is the recording of Mike on Loveline from 11/19. I'm just going to throw it on Demonoid for now but someone should upload it to Megaupload or Rapidshare once they get it. Without further ado, the link!

thanks

and what mike talked? he talked about new record?

i will be able to listen only in afternoon

Edited by BritneySpears

Well there's something to add that i just heard a few minutes ago on the interview (i'm actually listening right now ;) ) mike said "I think the next record depending on which songs we pick i would imagine i know i'm rapping a lot more on the new demos so maybe there will be more rapping on the new album"