Linkin Park on Loveline November 19th

LPPanther

he didnt really say all that much about it. he said there not using rick rubin, might in the future make another reanimation album but he didnt like doing the old one much, they played leave out all the rest from the CD...i dunno rly...u hav to downlaod it!

To be honest I'm glad they aren't using Rick Rubin again, I have nothing against him i like some of the works he's helped produce, but he isn't fit for producing LP music. Anyway I'm glad to hear about the possibility of a Reanimation 2!! If LP changes a style they usually never go back to the old stuff, and now it looks as though they may be dropping that! Hope to hear more of old LP!!

To be honest I'm glad they aren't using Rick Rubin again, I have nothing against him i like some of the works he's helped produce, but he isn't fit for producing LP music. Anyway I'm glad to hear about the possibility of a Reanimation 2!! If LP changes a style they usually never go back to the old stuff, and now it looks as though they may be dropping that! Hope to hear more of old LP!!

What des that even mean? Does it mean you want more old Linkin Park material? does it mean you want them to remix the old songs again? Or does it mean that you want Linkin Park to return to a Hybrid Theory syle? Please be more specific...

... And how would you know if Rick Rubin is ''fit'' for a Linkin Park alubm?

Hey guys here is the recording of Mike on Loveline from 11/19. I'm just going to throw it on Demonoid for now but someone should upload it to Megaupload or Rapidshare once they get it. Without further ado, the link!

oh god, i dont understand why you guys have to put everything on torrents, at least its ok for huge files buts.... a radio rip? c'mon use rapidshare, its a good option

thank you anyway :lol:

oh god, i dont understand why you guys have to put everything on torrents, at least its ok for huge files buts.... a radio rip? c'mon use rapidshare, its a good option

thank you anyway :lol:

ugh agreed. why couldnt you just upload this to sendspace... not everyone can use torrents... but thank you for it regardless. it takes a lot of time to rip i know. but wish you guys would think of everyone who might not have access to torrents =/

I'll get mine tomorrow^^

a shop in austria allready sent out the dvd, it's reported that the missing songs will follow after the credits ;-)

......what is the point of making those last songs appear at the end!!! why LP why!!! what is the point!!!?? i hope thats not going to happen...also you are one luky bastard :lol:

This was a great listen, thanks for this!

There was a discint lack of Mike chat, but the part where the guy called in about wanting to lick women's armpits and how one of the presenters then went on to play farts with his armpit and then his leg had me laughing my arse off!