LinkinPark.com

hahninator

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Before MTM was released a couple of snippets versions of the songs are hidden in the Site, right ?

I think we are in the same way, some times something related will happend.

Edit: the tweet will reveal the A Thousand Suns cover, my bet, with all the comments the tweets are revealing a small part of that gray image

Edited by maik_gianino

Wow, what an cool idea... *sets up twitter account*

Edit: I posted the tweet, the audio clip played and of course I'm wearing headphones and my volumed is maxed up, so it scared me and I jumped.

Edited by MONDREUS240

haha I literally just saw it right before you posted this. Looks like we're getting an album cover soon? Are we suppose to connect the dots lol

It says please set me free conversation is the key. Are we suppose to retweet this and after a certain number of times the clue is revealed to us? Mike posted just the last couple days on his blog that the LP facebook page has 8 million fans, gaining 4 million in just months. I think he's aware of the number of LP fans the internet can reach, so why not use it as a tool to the market the album. Anyway just a theory to reveal whats hidden behind the dots...or thousand "suns"..

Edited by thesungoesdown

I don't know whether to consider the thing in the bottom left significant or not.

And now that I understand what the tweets and the pixels are for, I have to say, genius. Wow, I love this. Tweet, people, tweet!

Edited by ProjektCharlotte