Show In Denmark Added

SpikeMinoda

i was surprised as well^^ i just checked LP.com and found the show. i was like what the heck why they are faster then us?

Only reason you guys keep beating us is because announcement times are like 2AM LA time, 10AM local time. And I'm not about to stay up that late just to announce a show. That's why I have LPU emails set to go out on their own at that time! :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interesting in what the setlists will be like. And the new stage set up.

Mike said like late last year they were already working on a new stage set up.

I have heard rumors saying the stage will be totally different and have art all over it. Like Mike is going to have this big rig thing where he has multiple keyboards (I assume the New Divide synth thing too) in a big layout that rotates and has his artwork on it too. I guess in a big square or something, idk. But I heard Mike will have this big setup with rotating keyboards and art.

I have heard rumors saying the stage will be totally different and have art all over it. Like Mike is going to have this big rig thing where he has multiple keyboards (I assume the New Divide synth thing too) in a big layout that rotates and has his artwork on it too. I guess in a big square or something, idk. But I heard Mike will have this big setup with rotating keyboards and art.

I'm sure it's more than a rumour, considering who told me about it. ;)

Oh happy day, this is so awesome, definitely going. I for one am happy it will be in Herning, much closer to my home town.

As far as I can see the concert will be in a new multi arena, currently under construction. It will be done later this summer. According to LiveNation Linkin Park will be the second performer there, Lady Gaga is the first, 10 days before LP.

think it's sad that this show is in jutland and not copenhagen! there's room for 4500 people there, that's less than half of their show in forum 2007, which was sold out! if they don't care about how big it is, then at least announce it in a proper venue like big vega! or two shows in big vega! or just in forum. oh well, who am I kidding, i'll be going anyways :P fourth LP show in 4 years :)

I really can't wait, this will be good.

The place selling tickets has this qoute on their show page.

Joe Hahn: "We are working to create a special experience for our fans where each of these live performances is designed to be a transformative multi-media experience, blending our songs and art and featuring never-before-seen visual technology."

think it's sad that this show is in jutland and not copenhagen! there's room for 4500 people there, that's less than half of their show in forum 2007, which was sold out! if they don't care about how big it is, then at least announce it in a proper venue like big vega! or two shows in big vega! or just in forum. oh well, who am I kidding, i'll be going anyways :P fourth LP show in 4 years :)

I think it's in the the new multi arena, there will be room for around 12000 people there, that's more than in forum.

I have to say this, but are the promoters retarded? I mean honestly. This is not a festival, why the hell are they not announcing a show in Copenhagen? That is the source of multiple country fans. Holy shit. Better see another date for denmark IN COPENHAGEN and/or Malmö.

Herning is one of the big music citys.. Here are just some of the names, who had played in Herning: Coldplay, AC/DC (2 times), Amdonna, Beyoncé, Bruce Springsteen and many other..

Lady Gaga and Elton John are also going to play in Herning :D

Herning is a great town :D

I would like to say something about the shows without you just making comments about Hultsfred being canceled, i accepted it long ago, so it would be nice if you would just let it go. I'm just saying, Copenhagen is where they will have alot of other fans from multiple countries, most of the big bands like Rammstein and Metallica play there as well, it is the center of music for Denmark. And either way, they will most likely play in Sweden, this is not some fun short tour that pretty much stays in Germany/UK. This is an album promotion tour, and they seem to have their way around scandinavia during all the album tours so far, excluding the fact that they have only played here once.

yeah man! I agree with you! What the heck...Denmark? haha the tickets won't even sell out :P

A LP show in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö in Sweden will beat Denmarks crowd visitors for sure. But the wierd thing is that LP have been playing in Denmark a lot of times, once back in the HT time and once 07 before the Stockholm Sweden show. And the last time they played in Denmark was at som kind of beach Festival early summer 08.

Well atleast we in Sweden deserve a show more than hem and I really really hope that they turn up with a show date in Sweden soon. Because LP has cancelled shows in every single album tour...It's pretty bad :/

Herning is one of the big music citys.. Here are just some of the names, who had played in Herning: Coldplay, AC/DC (2 times), Amdonna, Beyoncé, Bruce Springsteen and many other..

Lady Gaga and Elton John are also going to play in Herning :D

Herning is a great town :D

I'm sure it is, i don't live there or study it's history, so i'm sorry if i meant to say otherwise. As i have been saying now, Copenhagen is in the center for several countries, as germany, sweden and norway. So i'm just thinking it's a smart spot to have the show at. As i have met people from all of these countries when i saw Rammstein last year in Copenhagen, when they playing in Forum. If they really need to play at a stadium, then go ahead by all means. :P

Oh and @DogFan, i don't know how you got it as you did, but i never meant it as Denmark would not sell out. They most likely will, and i don't really care which country sells the best. Still, Malmö is a good spot, and so is Gothenburg, stockholm is not the only place to play a big show in Sweden anymore.

Edited by Combalex

I'm sure it is, i don't live there or study it's history, so i'm sorry if i meant to say otherwise. As i have been saying now, Copenhagen is in the center for several countries, as germany, sweden and norway. So i'm just thinking it's a smart spot to have the show at. As i have met people from all of these countries when i saw Rammstein last year in Copenhagen, when they playing in Forum. If they really need to play at a stadium, then go ahead by all means. :P

Oh and @DogFan, i don't know how you got it as you did, but i never meant it as Denmark would not sell out. They most likely will, and i don't really care which country sells the best. Still, Malmö is a good spot, and so is Gothenburg, stockholm is not the only place to play a big show in Sweden anymore.

So anyway Alex, do you think we got a chance for a show again, on this tour :) ?

I say Sweden gets a show in 2011. Definitely a part of the European Tour in the summer of 2011. I bet LP does Rock am Ring, Rock im Park and some other huge festivals.

But as far as this goes, I'm glad it's not Copenhagen again...I'd rather LP play in different cities they've never played in before. Like Hannover in 2008.

yeah man! I agree with you! What the heck...Denmark? haha the tickets won't even sell out :P

A LP show in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö in Sweden will beat Denmarks crowd visitors for sure. But the wierd thing is that LP have been playing in Denmark a lot of times, once back in the HT time and once 07 before the Stockholm Sweden show. And the last time they played in Denmark was at som kind of beach Festival early summer 08.

Well atleast we in Sweden deserve a show more than hem and I really really hope that they turn up with a show date in Sweden soon. Because LP has cancelled shows in every single album tour...It's pretty bad :/

you clearly don't have a clue about danish music fans! LP in pumpehuset, 2001, sold out, Linkin Park Forum 2003, sold out (but was cancelled), forum 2007 sold out, linkin park skive beach part sold out on one day tickets, mch arena herning 2010, will undoubtly sell out, so maybe we don't deserve a show more than sweden, maybe they just realised that it's better buisness...

you clearly don't have a clue about danish music fans! LP in pumpehuset, 2001, sold out, Linkin Park Forum 2003, sold out (but was cancelled), forum 2007 sold out, linkin park skive beach part sold out on one day tickets, mch arena herning 2010, will undoubtly sell out, so maybe we don't deserve a show more than sweden, maybe they just realised that it's better buisness...

I have one thing to say about the last part..There's one country that truly deserves a show and it's Sweden.

What LP have done here lately is a scandal :P and people are tired of it, end.

Edited by DogFan_LP

I say Sweden gets a show in 2011. Definitely a part of the European Tour in the summer of 2011. I bet LP does Rock am Ring, Rock im Park and some other huge festivals.

But as far as this goes, I'm glad it's not Copenhagen again...I'd rather LP play in different cities they've never played in before. Like Hannover in 2008.

There's a direct train going to this gig just a few minutes from my house. I'm planning to catch it for this gig ;P !

Well, 2011 isn't impossible, but I've been giving up on LP shows in Sweden, last year I went to England (Sonisphere 09) instead :) ! And I'm going to Rock Am Ring 2011, it would be a honor to see LP playing there ;P .

hmm but Hahninator, just pray for a Swedish LP date now :D !

please DO Rock Am Ring!!! If Metallica goes too, it will be the pure awesomeness!!! do you think they will go?

i doubt metallica will go. They have been on the road since 08 lol. Probably LP.

and i LOL'd at this thread.