LP In London, Night 2

splitmyDNA

The LPU sent me an email outlining an extra date at the O2, much like they did in 2008.

One show just wasn't good enough. Linkin Park has added another show at O2 Arena in London on November 11. Tickets go on sale to the public on June 25 at 09:00 (local) at http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/linkin-park-tickets.

Staff Edit: Roll Call thread can be found here.

and what's the point of having 2 shows in 2 consecutive days..

Because maybe the show sold out or is close TO selling out that they wanted to add a second night for people who couldnt get into the first night.

and what's the point of having 2 shows in 2 consecutive days..

You forgot to mention same location and same city.

That's the aswer: £££

There are many countries left and they keep on adding dates on the same country.

Money matter? YES.

I really don't understand why they don't play in Italy (the only played there 4 times and 3 of them before 2003!!!). That's really a shame! Hope they add a dates soon. they played more in Switzerland then in Italy in the last 4 years.... Shame!!

Edited by Dirudown

I really don't understand why they don't play in Italy (the only played there 4 times and 3 of them before 2003!!!). That's really a shame! Hope they add a dates soon. they played more in Switzerland then in Italy in the last 4 years.... Shame!!

I think 2011 summer tour in Europe will have Italy.

Adam and Hahninator - why don't you both come over together lol

Pretty sure I'm going to both shows. Yeah sure we can do an LPL M&G at the shows and we can all chill. That'd be sweet if both Adam and I were there as well as Lee and all the usual LPL London members. Energy from LPFuse, Jonandbt...wow.

I think 2011 summer tour in Europe will have Italy.

This is possible but it^ll be a festival show and not a headline show... Anyway i live in Switzerland so it isn't a big problem for me :D Edited by Dirudown

You can count only 3 times in Italy, the 4th was only a replace for the cancelled HJF 07.

Adam, could you tel me which are the good criteria to convince Warner that Italy is worth organizing a decent show in?

You can count only 3 times in Italy, the 4th was only a replace for the cancelled HJF 07.

Adam, could you tel me which are the good criteria to convince Warner that Italy is worth organizing a decent show in?

Here's something that won't work.....

....spamming every linkin park website with comments like "COME TO MY COUNTRY COME TO MY COUNTRY COME TO MY COUNTRY". that doesn't do anything. I promise.

I have nothing to do with booking shows at all. Literally NOTHING. I just post them. I dunno how they go about choosing where to play and where not to play.