Am I the only one who actually liked Blackbirds?

Anality

Am I the only one who actually liked In Between?

I love In Between.

As for Blackbirds, I liked it, but at the same time an album full of songs like Blackbirds would be very sub-par. Not a whole lot of substance to the song.

I do like Blackbirds. Awesome lyrics, Chester's singing is one of his best, the rap bridge is pretty good, too. The only thing I don't like is that weird intro, but it's not that important. Well, I wouldn't like an album full of such songs, but we aren't going to get such, anyway.

Am I the only one who actually liked In Between?

damn I wish I'd gotten here sooner to troll this post, even though I like IB

I also enjoy Blackbirds. It's solid shit. Better than some of M2M tbh.

I thought it was pretty cheap that they threw that bridge sample at us for the first look. They knew that people would assume rap verses, sung choruses with that clip.

I do agree with this. Not a big fan of Blackbirds. I think it's a pretty weak MTM demo that should've been left alone. It doesn't do much for me at all.

I'm not a big fan of Not Alone either...but I love Across The Line. New Divide was so radio friendly in my opinion at first but I love it now. After I saw it live, I had a lot more respect for New Divide.

I do agree with this. Not a big fan of Blackbirds. I think it's a pretty weak MTM demo that should've been left alone. It doesn't do much for me at all.

I'm not a big fan of Not Alone either...but I love Across The Line. New Divide was so radio friendly in my opinion at first but I love it now. After I saw it live, I had a lot more respect for New Divide.

I pretty much agree with this, but I didn't see New Divide live unfortunately. I've just heard live rips of it tons of times. But yeah, Across The Line is probably my favorite of these 4 tracks by far. The melody is just amazing and the lyrics are really good.