LP - 10.11.2010 - London, UK, O2 Arena (Night 1)

hahninator

LOL if we start taking all these LPLive USA members to these shows in London that's going to be HILARIOUS. And badass.

I'm going the weekend before and leaving the Sunday after. Probably a week in England/Scotland. No big plans for the shows, likely going to get there at like 8:30pm or something. Can definitely do LPL M&Gs right after the show.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL if we start taking all these LPLive USA members to these shows in London that's going to be HILARIOUS. And badass.

I'm going the weekend before and leaving the Sunday after. Probably a week in England/Scotland. No big plans for the shows, likely going to get there at like 8:30pm or something. Can definitely do LPL M&Gs right after the show.

yeah the crazy ppl from the other side of the ocean ... they are just coming to europe for LP, thats crazy and i also know this guy already and i know what i'm talking about he's the biggest freak i've ever met in my life :D i hope you guys will have a lot of fun with him and take care the koala is sleeping everywhere :lol: check it: here or here

Cops didn't fuck with you? I did the same shit in Indiana, and I got arrested. lmao.

LOL. Cops in Zurich wanted to know WTF was going on. Got harassed by the police in Stuttgart for Jonas burning the zip ties off of a HUGE DBS poster on a wooden mount and I tried to carry it away.

hhaahha nice people from usa goin to uk for LP nicee nicee

mee , i am goin to study there end of august and i have no idea where but im buyin a ticket for london anyway will be fuckin great ahaha :D !

LOL. Cops in Zurich wanted to know WTF was going on. Got harassed by the police in Stuttgart for Jonas burning the zip ties off of a HUGE DBS poster on a wooden mount and I tried to carry it away.

What happened with the poster? LOL

So far its a 75% chance Im going. Might bring my cousin with me.

What happened with the poster? LOL

So far its a 75% chance Im going. Might bring my cousin with me.

we had to leave without the poster, casue the police didn't believe us, when we told them something about a DBS-streetteam and such things. but it was funny. but zurich was a way better when mark was sleeping on a benchand the police wook him up.

i had so much fun with him last year :D

I'll come and bust u guys out of a london police cell, I'm a laywer in training lol.

Oh fuck i think i'm on a seat number 22 on block 101, i'm gonna stand on the steps then lol

it sucks that when ure outside uk the ticket can be received only like 7 days before the event , i wanted to have the ticket like in a week or 2 , cuz if they will send it in november i have no idea on what address ill be by that time

fuck

I'm doing seats. I did pit for Zurich, couldn't see shit, did pit for Grafen and Stuttgart and loved it. Depends how early you wanna get there.

I'm showing up during/after the opening band, really late, so I want seats. This is not a trip about LP for me, just a trip to England/Scotland with my girlfriend and also being able to see LP. She was only down for night 1, had to convince her to do night 2 too by saying we didn't have to show up at 4pm lol. I'll get seats and when the USA tour rolls around jam in the fucking pit.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta sleep when you've gotta sleep :lol: I was exhausted!

Dude! I can't decide if you're hardcore or crazy! :lol: I can't even attempt to do that because i'm a girl and that will never cut it for anybody.

I so want to go but i don't know if i can since my cousins who will be my room & board for the duration may not be in the country to begin with. And i can't begin to afford a hotel after plane tickets.

• 4 weeks later...