LP - 10.11.2010 - London, UK, O2 Arena (Night 1)

hahninator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i have a question , i am thinking about going to , and i am curious in ticket sections there is :

Best Available

and

Standing

so what do they mean with Best Available , is Standing the better option

like which is just in front of the stage ?

hahaha

i know its probably stupid question but i have no idea

They say standing tickets are the best available but I think you would have to get there really early to get to the front. I went for seats because I want to watch the show in comfort lol

Mark - are you going for seat tickets or do you not mind either? Yesterday Ticketmaster still had good seats left for night 1 in block 101 which I was suprised about because I got similar tickets on the LPU presale weeks ago!

Edited by ree_ree

I want seats because my girlfriend is coming and will want to sit down throughout the show. I might take advantage of that too...I'll get pit for the USA shows but for London I want seats. Heck yeah I looked at night 1 yesterday and they had block 101 tickets. But it was like seat 22 which is REALLY close to the stage, almost parallel. I think I need the next block over or maybe a further from the stage seat in block 101 so I can get a great view of the stage. It'd be sweet if I could get similar tickets for both nights.

I might be attending these London shows. All depends on air flight prices!

$781/person round trip from Atlanta. Cheap! That's nothing. Thank god for ATL and London both being HUGE airports. London is a great idea too - German shows are 65 euros/85 dollars, while London is 40 pounds/60 dollars. Cheaper tickets, cheaper flight, time to make a move. Two shows in the same city at the same venue back-to-back - save some serious $ on traveling.

Found some pretty cheap tickets. $543, round trip. From Dallas to London. I would definatly love to hit up all 4 UK shows while Im there!

Wow that's cheap as hell. Expedia? That's crazy that it's that cheap from Dallas but not ATL. wtf, lmao.

I'd love to do all 4 UK shows and would do it if I wasn't going with the gf. It's ok though, the USA tour will have the same setlists/production and I'll probably catch at least 5 USA shows so it's all good.

I did cheapoair. I've used them before, so Im happy with them. It's a one stop, but I booked it two days before the first show, so I can re-coop from the flight and rest. I will also be leaving 2 days after the last show. So I'm there about 10 days in total.

I'm going to fucking tear up the US shows. As close as possible, as many days as possible. I want one of the band members to recognize my face LMFAO!