LP - 10.11.2010 - London, UK, O2 Arena (Night 1)

hahninator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading off for the O2 now as well.

Hopefully us LPLers can meet up before/after. I'll be wearing a red Arsenal top with black jeans and a black Nike jacket if anyone's interested.

Edit---

The runtime schedule has just been sent to me from Ticketmaster.

- Doors open - 18:30

- Support - 19:30

- Interval - 20:00

- Linkin Park - 20:30

- Curfew - 22:30

Edited by ArsenalMM01

Great show, thought it was a shame it seamed to end 'early' ? 22:10 ? Thought it'd be at least 22:30

Yeh it did end really early even though I thought the set list was packed! maybe it's cos they started relatively early but when I checked the time as we were leaving it was a bit of a shock! Had an amazing night though, that and todays summit...epic! :D

Yeh it did end really early even though I thought the set list was packed! maybe it's cos they started relatively early but when I checked the time as we were leaving it was a bit of a shock! Had an amazing night though, that and todays summit...epic! :D

Hey were you at the Summit too? What activities did you do? It was so good! Mike took us on a backstage tour!

Hey were you at the Summit too? What activities did you do? It was so good! Mike took us on a backstage tour!

Yeh I was :) I did the photo on the stage thing which was cool. I thought all the guys and girls who did the jam session were brilliant, wish I had done that now! oh wow, a backstage tour with Mike I'm so jealous! I only had two raffle tickets compared to others who had like 40 so there wasn't much chance of me winning :lol: However, I had a brilliant day. When they did the acoustic bit I managed to get right in front of Chester...really pleased with myself :P

Yeh I was :) I did the photo on the stage thing which was cool. I thought all the guys and girls who did the jam session were brilliant, wish I had done that now! oh wow, a backstage tour with Mike I'm so jealous! I only had two raffle tickets compared to others who had like 40 so there wasn't much chance of me winning :lol: However, I had a brilliant day. When they did the acoustic bit I managed to get right in front of Chester...really pleased with myself :P

I missed out on the photo op thing because people pushed in, I was so pissed off so I'm really happy I won the backstage pass because it was FUCKING AMAZING. I was sitting in front of Mike and Brad! Damn, you were so close to me. I should have spoken to you!

I missed out on the photo op thing because people pushed in, I was so pissed off so I'm really happy I won the backstage pass because it was FUCKING AMAZING. I was sitting in front of Mike and Brad! Damn, you were so close to me. I should have spoken to you!

I can imagine! lol yeh we should have spoken to each other but maybe next time! :)