New album release date thread

So..now that almost nothing can hold up the new album (I'm feeling a bit sad that this little game ends :P ) I think it's time for us to start talking on the possible release date! My bet is November 3rd,aka a little after the first dates. The same thing that happened with Minutes.

What do you think?

So..now that almost nothing can hold up the new album (I'm feeling a bit sad that this little game ends :P ) I think it's time for us to start talking on the possible release date! My bet is November 3rd,aka a little after the first dates. The same thing that happened with Minutes.

What do you think?

July 19th, Perfect 18th birthday present :)

Nah.

Ill be guessing Oct - Nov if they start announcing shit soon.

Let's see...MtM was announced late Feb of 2007? Single came out April 1ish, album in middle of May.

LP must be getting ready to announce the album, but there is still no name for it as far as we know, sooooo announce the album in July is my guess. Lead single in early-mid August.

Now since LP has a pretty good relationship with Apple, I wonder if they are going to do one of those "Countdown To" things where about a month before the album release, 1 song is released on iTunes every week for 4 weeks.

If they do that, mid September - mid October could be the Countdown To period, with the album coming right at the end of those 4 weeks. If not, the album could come a bit earlier in late September/early October.

I put more thought into this than necessary. :P Watch me be 100% wrong on everything.

Edited by Xero21

Now since LP has a pretty good relationship with Apple, I wonder if they are going to do one of those "Countdown To" things where about a month before the album release, 1 song is released on iTunes every week for 4 weeks.

No, I dont think it's going to happen..we'll have the new album straight away..

No, I dont think it's going to happen..we'll have the new album straight away..

Mike did say they might try and release the album differently, then again so did Korn and besides them temporarily streaming "Are You Ready To Live?" and the release of the lead single "Oildale," they're waiting for the full album to come out.

I can't accept the album coming out before the tour... They wouldn't do it.

yeah but i really want it too. i feel like Linkin Park is going to release it much faster than MTM. They'll give out the name late june or july. single in august and it could be as soon as sept. that they release the album. I don't know, i just really want to have the album released during the summer though...dunno why. probably because it's the summer

"The new album of the American artists will be released in summer 2010 and presented live on stage during the kick-off of their international tour on October 20th, 2010 at O2 World Berlin."

With this statement (which may not be entirely true) I'm gonna bet the album is released late August or in October.

"The new album of the American artists will be released in summer 2010 and presented live on stage during the kick-off of their international tour on October 20th, 2010 at O2 World Berlin."

With this statement (which may not be entirely true) I'm gonna bet the album is released late August or in October.

Yeah no way is the album released in summer and then they wait to tour until October 20th.

Only way that statement proves true at all is if it's early September and there are more tour dates announced before 10/20.

Let's see...MtM was announced late Feb of 2007? Single came out April 1ish, album in middle of May.

LP must be getting ready to announce the album, but there is still no name for it as far as we know, sooooo announce the album in July is my guess. Lead single in early-mid August.

If they do that, mid September - mid October could be the Countdown To period, with the album coming right at the end of those 4 weeks. If not, the album could come a bit earlier in late September/early October.

I put more thought into this than necessary. :P Watch me be 100% wrong on everything.

If the album is going to possibly be announced this month (as in this week), push everything up a month.